I get Anxiety

Requested by: Me♡
Warnings: Abuse Mentions
Ship: Kelly x Raven
Type: Angst
Ship name: Kaven.
Notes: None.
_______________________________________

Little Kelly's pov:
Jay Keeps messaging me. I'm so paranoid just Sleeping in my own room. It feels like the walls are caving in. All I need, is some safety.

I was fine until He Attacked me at Macdonald's. He tried to kill me. Thanks to a Civilian, They tackled him to the ground and had him taken away by a Very Angry Security Guard. I had my head in my hands, Crying. Jay used to be nice and now he is Abusive!

Ravens Pov:
After me and A nice civilian Took Jay down, I headed towards a corner of the Restaurant. Kelly was there, Crying with her head in her hands. I felt super Bad for her.

"Hey... Kelly... Jay's gone now.." I Say softly to her.

"Y..Yeah.." she Whispers.

"Dont worry, I promise I will protect you forever!" I promised.

"Really?" She asked.

"Ofc I will!"

Little kellys pov:
"Ofc I will!" He replied. I hugged him and he rubbed my back.

I was starting to calm down a whole lot more. It wasnt my fault Jay was Attacking me.. or was it? I dont know If it was my fault. I dont even know what I did in the first place! We hugged for a while and he helped me to calm down fully. He is so Amazing. He helped me even when I Should've done it myself. He helped me when he could've gotten hurt from it.

"Little kelly, I love you, ok! Dont let anything jay Messages or says to you to heart anymore! If he hurts you, tell me!" Raven informed me.

"I love you too, raven..." I Mutter to him.

He started the car and got driving. He stopped off at Ropos on the way, just to say a Quick thank you to ropo for helping raven to be able to win me over. By the time he'd gotten back in the car, I'd fallen asleep. I love him...
_______________________________________
A/n: sorry but, Jay is the worst! If you've seen the videos, you'd be aware of what he did. I know Ramona made him but that still doesn't make it much better of him.