。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚Rubrics 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
Marking scheme:-
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The marking scheme will be out of 100. There will be two judges. Our founders AkshitaaN and  AishwaryaNeelisetty will each judge out of 50, and the marks will be added making it out of 100.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
The theme and style: (Out of 10)
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
Themes play a major role, it gives an overall idea in a person's head, and the way in which the designer showcases the theme is also important! each graphic designer may or may not have a certain style which they like to follow. We will see how you interpreted the prompt and theme in your own style!

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Details: (Out of 10)
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
details also play a key role, details may include embellishments, stickers, borders, etc.. We will judge upon the relevance of these details as well as if they suit the overall theme and mood we were going for in the prompt.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Blending: (Out of 10)
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
This category will be judged upon how well you were able to blend the various different elements and pictures used in the graphic.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Tidiness: (out of 10)
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
While you are designing, you have to make sure that everything is in place and in order. This is where the tidiness/neatness comes in place! If elements and pictures are not placed properly, often the graphic can be misinterpreted and also look messy. So we will judge upon how neat and tidy your graphic is :)

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Creativity and Imagination: (Out of 10)
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

The most important of them all *drum roll please* Creativity and Imaginationnn!!!
everybody has creativity and imagination, but how well do they use it? We will judge on your creativity and imagination as well as how YOU take the prompt and put it into a graphic. It is also important that you make it look elegant and beautiful! :D

Marks: 50
Total Marks: 100

We will update soon!

Until then, stay luminous;)