"Hold on tight!"

"Don't exactly have another choice!" She began to sprint up the stairs, panting heavily in panic.

"Shit, shit, shit!" She exclaimed when the stairs beneath her was being pulled away. Elenara jumped up, holding onto the railing and pulling herself and Natasha up.

"Xoco, take care of Nat!" A portal was immediately placed in front of her and she pushed Natasha in before she could oppose. Elenara leapt a few feet in front of herself as the Hulk removed the metal floor beneath her.

"Bruce! C'mon! Don't let him win! Remember what we talked about!" Elenara jumped down, landing with a soft grunt. There was a loud rumbling nearby and she quietly stepped with Xiuh in her hands.

She forced her panicked breathing to quiet down and she took a few deep breaths. Sweat gleamed when it rolled down her forehead.

A loud roar made her jump and she sent a blast of fire to his face, resulting in an even more angrier shout.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Elenara apologized profusely, mostly towards Bruce. She forced her legs to charge forwards as the Hulk chased after her. Elenara turned around, watching him closer and closer. The hulk brought his fist with all his force down on to her and she held up Xiuh against him. She shouted out, teeth tightly clenched and shaking as she fought against his strength, the cement burrowing her feet as she sank ankle deep.

Elenara kicked her leg up, bringing a stream of fire to come into contact with his skin. The Hulk groaned loudly and took a step back before releasing a deep roar, his breath fanning her face and spit landing on her cheek.

"You wanna see the kitty again? El gatito?" The Hulk paused once he heard what she said.

"Ki. . tty." He struggled to grumble out. Elenara cringed once She remembered Xoco was away.

"The kitty you saw last time isn't here but—"

The green monster shouted and clenched his fists, ready to smash her to the ground when Thor roughly pushed him through the wall.

"I'll let Thor deal with him." Elenara mumbled tiredly.

"Everyone alright?" She panted, pressing the button on her ear piece.

"Si, Patrona. We're all fine and yourself?" Joaquin assured her, slight static cracking. Elenara closed her eyes and thanked the gods.

"Always. What's the damage?"

"There was an exterior detonation, south wing. One engine is down, but el señor Stark is handling it as we speak." On cue the helicarrier rumbled and she held on to the nearest wall for support.

"There's hostiles!" Another voice cried out. "Joaquín you're needed at the bridge!" Confusion etched onto her face, wrinkles around her eyes setting in.

Why wasn't Joaquín at the bridge?

"Don't kill them!" She immediately ordered. "Use tranq darts instead! They're most likely brainwashed by Loki, I repeat do not kill them. Joaquín you're in charge. Everyone stay alive Entendieron!?"

"Entendido, Patrona!" Elenara sighed and decided to lend Thor a hand with the Hulk. Her brown eyes hardened and she quickly turned her body around and held up Xiuh.

"Quetzal?" He stood before her in his Sol uniform and a rifle in his hands. His face looked incredibly tired. His lips were pale, cracking as the air lightly brushed up against them. The area around his eyes were purple from the lack of sleep.