Discovered (Chapter 2)

||Year: 20XX||

"Mom, i am heading out!" The teen said to his mother.

"Just get home before dinner honey!" The mother said a little too late, the teen was already out.

(The streets)

"Damn... I still cant get them out of my head... Freddy... Chica... bonnie... i wish i can see them again" The teen said while putting on his ear buds walking down the street.

"Hey kid, be careful. I saw a lot of teens like you that died due to having earbuds on while crossing the street" said one old man beside the teenager near a stoplight.

"Huh? Did you say something mister?" The teen took out one of his earbuds.

"Nothing... just stay safe" said the old person, the light turned green and they were allowed to cross.

[The teen has been walking for hours without any destination when he stumbled upon memory lane..]

"Wait this is?" The teen looked at the abandoned building in-front of him.
"Wow, it's here! I thought they'd demolish the building!" Said the teen clearly excited.
"Wait who's that?" The teen looked at one of the windows someone was peeking..

[Inside the Pizzeria]

"Hey Freddy who's that?" Said foxy while peeking through the window.

"Who's what? I am busy cleaning foxy" Freddy said, too bad he doesn't know how to clean... the place is a mess..

"Will you stop that Freddy?? You always say that its cleaning, you're not cleaning anything!" Chico said while eating some of his burned pizzas.

"Guys be quiet, someone's outside.. shhhh" Said Foxy, eyes fixated on the kid.
"I think he saw me..." Foxy immediately went away from the window.

[Outside]

"Someone's really there! A ghost???? Nah probably some homeless person" the teen said slowly approaching the building.
"How did he get in? Hey mister you still there?!" The teen was knocking in the front door of the pizzeria that was boarded up.
"He's not answering.. hold on" the teen saw a crowbar lying around.
(A/N the crowbar magically appeared~ woooooooo)

The teen was taking off the boards one by one on the front door.

[Inside the pizzeria]

"Crap crap crap, someone's breaking in!" Chico said panicking.

"Guys, you know the drill head back to the stage and transform ill be in the back, hiding" said Golden Freddy.

"He's in!" Foxy then ran towards pirate cove and closed the curtain.

[Meanwhile Y/N]

"I am in!" Y/N then opened the front door it was noisy due to the rust it accumulated.

"Ewwww, this place reeks" Y/N stepped on a lot of rat poop.
"Anyways, this is the front desk" Y/N then proceeded to walk down a short hallway.
"Ah, the main dining area its too dark.." he then took out his phone and turned on its flashlight.
(A/N its somewhere 2008-2010)

"Too dirty, why are there pizza slices everywhere i thought this place was cleaned before it closed down years ago." Said Y/N passing every seat that was out of place. He then arrived near the stage.

"Its you guys..." He then shined the phone in-front of the stage on it was the crew.

"I missed you Freddy.. " Y/N slowly walked up the stage.
"You stink~" said Y/N sniffing Freddy.

*What the hell is with this kid, aren't you afraid of us? We're rusted animatronics after all* Bonnie thought.

"I remember snuggling my little face on this leg of yours Freddy" Y/N went down to match the size of Freddy's left leg.
"Well, now i am little bigger hehehehe" Y/N then returned to his original position.