Once he saw that Y/N was all set he send her off, to wait with the others.

As she made her way down the many hallways, passing through countless of workers, Y/N came to a halt at the stairs which would lead her and her other bandmates under the stage. But as she stood their in total silence, she looked around confused as to where were her other companions.

She didn't have much time to dwell on it as more workers push themselves toward her and rechecked her mic before pulling her down the stairs.

Annoyed by the pulling, Y/N stood quiet. Letting the pusher of workers lead her toward a small lifted, looking around toward her left she could now clearly see the rest of Blackpink chatting happily together in their respective spots on different lifted.

Not once did they notice their fifth member looking at them with a sadness coating her eyes. But just as it was there, one second it was gone, now replaced back to it cold emotionless one.

As she took a deep breath trying to calm herself from the usual nerves that strike her whenever she had to perform. A women who worked backstage broke the other girls talk before giving the 'okay' to start.

Closeing her eyes one last time before going into a pose as the medley hit it's first note.

"Blackpink in your area"

The crowd cheered loudly as they hear the first words. The stage was without light before slowly one by one, a Blackpink member silhouette was seen. The fans only grew louders as they could now see a person through the dark stage.

Slowly as the light flickered on and off, following to the beat of the song that was coming to life. The girls got into positions, Y/N now standing behind them forming a single line. Even though she was the youngest and shortest in the group, for some reason the management always had her behind the rest, of course without a single words from anyone.

'Not that anyone care.'

보란 듯이 무너졌어
바닥을 뚫고 저 지하까지
옷 끝자락 잡겠다고
저 높이 두 손을 뻗어봐도

(I crumbled before your eyes
Hit rock bottom and sunk deeper
To grab onto the last bit of hope
I've tried to reach out with both of my hands)

After the first lyrics were spoken by Jennie the crowd erupted louder, swinging their glowing hammer wildly.

It went on like that for a while, fans screaming and a lot of smile from the others girls except of course Y/N who deep down didn't feel in the mood to perform anymore.

There was a considerable amount of more cheers whenever the other girls part's were up. But when it was Y/N turn it was like a sea of dead fishes trying not to drown. Maybe it was all in her head or maybe she was just letting the one hate poster in the distance get to her.

But never the less she didn't let anyone see the frown trying to show itself on her face. Maybe if anyone look hard enough into her eyes they could see how much she was drowning.

Once a couple of songs later, they all set down on the stage. Enjoying the moment with their fans before they all had to go.