Me: "Good."

I let him go and Bakugou walked over to the seats.

Mina: "So, what are we here for?"

Me: "You'll be joining the Pro Heroes and your teacher's in their viewing of the Multiverse."

Momo/Iida: "WAIT THE MULTIVERSE EXISTS!?"

Me: "Indeed, but also you're not the only people who are gonna be join us."

Nezu: "Who else is join us, Ben?"

Me: "I think you'll know them but once their here please don't fight."

I snapped my fingers and All For One and the League of Villains appeared, the heroes and students were shocked to see them. Afo turns around to see All Might as they both glared at each other.

Afo: "All Might!"

AM: "All For One!"

The two rush at each other while the rest of the League rushed at the UA students who were also rushing at them for an attack.

Me: "ENOUGH!"

I send a shockwave at them, blow them back and separating them from killing each other.

Me: "Would you two stop trying to kill each other for one fucking second!"

Afo: "Who are you?"

Me: "The one who brought you here, now shut up."

Tomura: "Like hell that you can tell us to shut up."

Me: "I can. Now sit down."

I used telekinesis and pushed Shigaraki back down onto a chair.

Me: "Now like I said before, you'll be viewing the Multiverse! Let us begin."

I pressed the button and the machine started to search.

Loading... 25%

Loading... 50%

Loading... 75%

Loadi-

Error! Error!

Me: "God damn it! It broke down on me again."

Mei: "Don't worry, I can fix it for ya!"

Me: "Thank you Mei."

Mei: "No problem."

Me: "Now unfortunately due to that happening to the machine, we'll pass the time by looking at Memes."

The students got excited.

Mina and Denki: "Yay Memes!"

Kirishima: "Alright!"

The adults on the other side got confused.

Me: "Alright then, I'll start it."

"