Part Three (Sapnap)

Start writing your story

"Look Sapnap. Maybe it's easier if we talk to Karl and ask him to explain. I know you're upset about the secrets he kept but please try and hear him out."

I rolled my eyes at George. Anger doesn't come close to what I feel right now. He put himself in danger and STILL kept lying to me.

"I just don't understand what's so important. What does he not trust me with George?"

"I don't know alright. I wish I did. But maybe there's a good reason?"

"Last time someone had a good reason they went off on their own and left both of us stranded. I Can't lose someone else like we lost Dream, especially if it's Karl. I love him too much."

George sighed and hugged me. "Okay well, he needs to explain himself. And if you don't give him that chance you could lose him. So please go take a walk and calm down. He needs you but not with your eyes glowing like fire."

He's right ya know. Karl was only trying to keep you safe according to what he said earlier. You can't be upset at him for doing what you always do.

"Fine."

I put a hand on George's shoulder as I pass. Looking back at him just long enough. "Just, watch out for Karl for me. I will be back in five minutes tops."

"Of course, anything for family."

I turn away, walking out the front door to Kinoko's main Library, and breathe in the fresh air. I can't remember the last time I got to enjoy the Kingdom I swore to protect. Everything showed so much more color and hope than I remember.

I guess paranoia and sleepless nights do make you forget about the little things. The only thing left to do then, tour the kingdom with open eyes. My first stop, the town center. When we first started building Kinoko this pond was just a dream. It wasn't until Karl hired Foolish that our dreams for this new Kingdom came true.

I sit down next to the edge, peering into the water. The Yin-Yang symbol at the bottom looking unique with its mushroom-themed texture. The longer I stared at the clear icy water the more muddied and dark it became. Slowly almost like magic, I felt the world around me grow cold, and soon enough I sat in nothingness. Everything around me looking so dark yet so light. It became claustrophobic in the never-ending space.

Even with the deafening loneliness crawling around me, a thought kept me company. A thought that no one ever wants ringing through their ears in emptiness.

S A p N a P

Y o U

A r E

N O t

A L o N e

A nauseating pain overtook my body as something took hold of my ankles. One pull from the darkness and my body gave in. I guess I'm not as strong as I thought.

"I'm sorry Karl.."

AN: Hey Guys!!! Part three is going to have three different short sections From everyone's point of view. This is Sapnaps and next will be George's! And finally karl's will be the longer one.

If you have enjoyed please comment and vote, show it some love. Thank you for reading it and giving this Fic a chance. 

-MT