Information on Azrael

Hello, dear readers, unfortunately, this is not a chapter but I will post one soon since I am working on one currently. This will focus mainly on background information and whatnot on my OC Azrael. I suggest reading this after at least reading the first chapters. 

First off, she does not really hide her powers. Unlike that cliche OP character that always hides their power and is basically useless since they never use it and they make you just want to yell at them (No hate to other creators just making an example.) Azrael doesn't care. If some newbie vampire or whatever tries to go against her she won't just attack using vampire abilities she will use her witchy voodoo magic on them. 

You also may ask why she is scared of the Originals if she is a hybrid and can probably beat them. The answer is because during the time she spent with Kol he warned her to never try and beat an Original without him. After all, if she were to fail and get herself captured Zeus knows what's going to happen. 

What exactly are her powers? (I'm getting all this from Queen Ravenna and Freya's fandom wiki page I also just made some stuff up.)

Death Sense: Azrael has the ability to sense oncoming death on someone. For example, if she were to be in a hospital and she walked by the room of someone who will die in the next week she will be able to sense it. 

Life Force Manipulation/Life And Death Manipulation: Ravenna can also manipulate the life force of others to bestow youth, heal injuries, and remove or sustain life. As seen with Ravenna's brother Finn who she heals when injured and extends his youth along with hers or when Ravenna caused a young man to experience a fatal heart attack simply by touching his chest. However, it is beyond Ravenna to restore life to the dead. (Might change the whole not being able to bring back the dead thing for the plot.) 

Dark Fay Conjuration: Ravenna can summon and control creatures formed of obsidian stone referred to by the film creators as "Dark Fay". These creatures cannot be killed or destroyed because they are formed of stone and can only be stopped if Ravenna is subdued or killed.

Liquid Obsidian Tentacles: Ravenna can create black tar-like tentacles as seen in the latest film Huntsman Winter's War when she attacked and killed the majority of the Huntsman and also killed her sister Freya.

Shapeshifting: Ravenna can alter her form to become other human beings or an animal. (This is where I added some things) Although this action may seem easy, to shapeshift Azrael has to change everything about her down to a molecular level. It helps if she can get some type of DNA sample to study or copy. It is a skill she has been working on mastering since she first discovered the ability when she was six. She has completely mastered it in 1678. Though she mostly sticks to shifting into wolves and birds since she has memorized that down to a T.  

Cryokinesis: Freya's primary talent was the elemental ability to generate and manipulate ice, frost, snow, and cold temperatures. Examples of other abilities she derived from this province are:

Cryokinetic Illusions: Freya had the ability to cast illusions to make others see and hear what she desired them to. For instance, she made Eric believe that Sara was killed by showing him a vision of her death through the ice wall she had conjured to separate them. She did the same thing to Sara, letting her believe that Eric had abandoned her by showing her a vision of him running away. Though to create an illusion she has to vividly see the image in her head herself or it will come out deformed and wonky. 

Cryokinetic Astral-Projection: Freya had the ability to project her consciousness into an astral form of a white owl outside her physical body. She accessed this ability by putting on an ice eye-mask shaped like owl feathers and uses her astral form mainly to spy on people. Though she doesn't use this anymore since the last person to have her mask was Kol and he was daggered the last time she saw him. Thus making her unable to use this ability yet since her mask is in Kol's hands. 

Cryokinetic Blast: Freya had the ability to release ice, snow, and cold on a specific target area, which serves as one of her primary means of defence and offence. For instance, when her powers were unleashed for the very first time, she killed the Duke of Blackwood by unleashing a powerful wave of cryokinetic energy that froze his entire being and subsequently shattering it. Later on, she froze Sara's arm when she attempted to kill her.

Cryokinetic Transmutation: Freya had the ability to transform matter and objects, including living beings, into ice. In fact, as the Ice Queen of the North, she was infamous for transforming her victims into ice statues. During the final battle against Ravenna, Freya attempted to freeze her sister into becoming an ice statue and, though she was unsuccessful, Ravenna was still briefly distracted and somewhat weakened. 

Cryokinetic Construction: Freya had the ability to create objects out of ice, such as walls, slides, platforms, and shields. However, this ability appeared to require her to first accumulate the necessary strength for it, as demonstrated by the instance where she raised an ice wall to separate Eric and Sara. In a state of extreme emotion (such as anger), she was able to conjure with ease, as seen by how she raised an immense ice wall to block Ravenna's onslaught against her Huntsmen.

Cold Immunity: Freya had the ability to be immune or invulnerable to cold. Though she often wore gowns that exposed her skin in her frozen kingdom, she suffered no ill effects from the extremely low temperatures, and she was also not visibly affected by her magical generation of ice and cold.

That's all I can come up with today but if you have any requests or other questions I will be glad to answer them. 

Kol's and Azrael's matching jewelry:

-Himinari

-Himinari