You just stared at him and smiled. You found it cute how enthralled he was. You've never seen Satan this happy about anything before. You can see the genuine joy just sparkling in his eyes and pink dancing on his cheeks whenever he showed you something he thought you would be interested in.

"Are...are you mad, Y/n? You haven't said anything in a while..." Satan's shoulders slumped.

It absolutely shattered your heart seeing Satan get so sad.

"I'm not mad! Sorry, I just really like hearing you talk...I didn't want to interrupt you or anything..." You blushed.

All he could do was blink for a moment.

"That's a relief...I thought I was annoying you...or you were just uninterested." Satan watched the beetle crawl around his hands.

"What? I really like being here with you. It's super cool hearing about all the wildlife here. You're really amazing you know that right?" You grinned.

"You give me too much praise...I'm just happy to be able to share this with you." He smiled a bit as he put the beetle down. You both kneeled and watched it crawl away and disappear in some bushes.

"How about you tell me more about this moss right here?" You asked.

"Haha, I'd love to." Satan said.

While venturing further into the woods, a sudden sweet aroma caught your attention.

"Mm...what's that smell?" You asked Satan.

"I'm not sure...do you want to go check it out?" He asked. You nodded.

You grabbed onto Satan's hand as he lead you to the source of the smell. You two found a huge meadow of pale blue flowers. Fireflies danced around the meadow and the moonlight gently peaked through the trees, it was a beautiful sight to see.

"Woah...this is incredible!" Satan gasped.

"What kind of flowers are they?" You asked as you kneeled to get a better look at them.

"Hm...let me check." Satan reached into your bag and pulled out a book he asked you to take care of.

"According to the guide...they're called hell jasmines. They're known for their sugary sweet aroma and the pale blue glow they give off. And..." Satan paused a bit.

He felt oddly warm and found it hard to focus on the words in the pages. He tightly gripped the book and tried to press on.

"...Hell Jasmines are also k-known for...for making one incredibly n-needy..." Satan said.

"Satan? Are you okay?" You asked as you stood up.

"I-I'm fine! Wait...are you okay?" Satan asked.

"I don't feel any different. Maybe it doesn't affect humans?" You shrugged.

"Why does stuff like this always happen to us..." Satan groaned.

"Um, Y/n...may I ask you a favor?" Satan said.

"S-sure...what is it?" You asked nervously.

"If it isn't too much to ask...may I hold you?" Satan said.

"Is that all you want?" You joked.

"Don't tease me or I won't be able to hold back..." Satan blushed.

"Sorry sorry...I promise I won't tease you anymore." You put your hands up in defense.

Satan sighed and put his arms around you. He nuzzled his face to the crook of your neck.

"Don't let go of me..." Satan murmured.

"I won't, I promise." You giggled. You stroked his head.

"Y/n...can I kiss you?" He asked.

You hummed a yes as you held his face in your hand. Satan very tenderly kissed your lips, still trying his hardest to calm himself.

"Feeling better?" You tried to hide your smile.

"Mm...not really. I just want you more know." Satan said before kissing you again.

He held you flush against his body and deepened the kiss. It was quite the passionate one as he couldn't control himself. One hand was on your cheek while the other wrapped around your waist. You two broke the kiss, panting a bit.

"I don't think I can ever get enough of you..." Satan admitted.

"Come on Satan, we both know it's the flowers making you think like that." You chuckled. Satan shook his head.

"Not at all! I assure you, flowers or not I adore you so much I wish you could always be by my side! You never cease to fascinate me and you're always there for me no matter what. I guess the flowers just helped me finally admit that to you..." Satan said.

"I love you Y/n...in all honesty, you've made me the happiest I've ever been. And I wish I can do the same to you..." Satan held your hands and placed them on his chest.

"I love you too Satan...and you already have made me so happy." You smiled.

He laughed before he picked you up and twirled you around. He just couldn't help himself, he wanted to hold you for as long as he could. He put you down and pressed a kiss on your lips.

"Maybe acting needy might not be all that bad. But please...promise me you won't tell my brothers this happened, alright?" Satan said.

"Okay, I promise." You laughed.