(Fred and George are only two years older so it's okay, calm down 🙄)

Draco's jaw clenched as his grip around her neck got a bit tighter making her lifted up her chin as he moved closer and pushed his body up against hers.

"Don't forget whose you are..," Draco growled.

"Who said I was yours?," Sara asked.

Draco growled and leaned down to her ear.
"Go ahead be a brat, wind me up in public; I won't be the one begging to finish when we get to the door, will I darling? Oh well, you're so pretty when you beg..," Draco whispered as he gripped her hair.

"I want you in my dorm in ten minutes, do you understand?," Draco asked.

"Yes.," Sara nodded.

Draco let go of her and pecked her lips as he walked out of the library.

"...I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow.," Sara sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Sara looked at the clock. "At least it's Friday..," Sara sighed and put her hair in a low ponytail as she walked out of the library.

***

In Draco's dorm...

Sara slowly walked into his dorm slowly.

"Okay, before you make the decision to not let me walk tomorrow.. would just like to say that I enjoy walking so-," Sara said as she looked down at the ground and when she looked up,

"Oh please princess.. even if I went as gentle as I possibly could you still wouldn't be able to walk right for months.," Draco scoffed as he walked towards her and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"But maybe.. I could be a bit more gentle if you'd apologize and promise to be a good little slut for me tonight, yea?," Draco suggested as he pulled off his shirt and put his arms on either side of her.

"..I'm sorry for being a brat and I promise to be a good slut for you tonight.," Sara sighed.

"Anything else to your list of demands?," Sara asked.

"Nope. Let's go.," Draco picked Sara up and threw her on the bed.

He crawled on top of, his arms on either side of her as his leg rest in the middle of hers, her feeling the friction. Draco kissed her hungrily, slipping his tongue in and biting her bottom lip.

He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off of her, looking at the black lace panties she had on underneath.

"Were these to tease me as well?," Draco asked with a smirk as he he ran the pad of his fingers across the hem of her underwear.

Sara looked at him and bit her lip as a small smile grew on her face."maybe."

"So desperate for my attention..," Draco smirked as he pulled off her shirt and started kissing down her neck and collarbone. "Well now you have it."

He brought his hand behind her back and unclasped her bra and kissed down her chest. Draco ripped off her underwear without hesitation and started rubbing her clit making her moan. Draco kissed down her stomach as he slipped in two finger making her arch her back as he pumped in and out. He held her hips down, and put his mouth on her clit, his fingers still inside her.