"Why ?" I asked pulling back. "Cause you hit it really hard, I think you knocked a tooth loose" she said letting go of my jaw. "Plus you hit me" I said glaring at her. 

"You pushed me" she said shrugging. "True" I mumbled spitting more blood out my mouth.

"I want some chicken nuggets" she said wiping blood from her nose. "Ok it's McDonalds close to here, come on" I said then walked to the car with her following.

------- -----

"Ok look his brother just posted they went out to eat" I said showing sasha my phone. "Do you know where that's at ?" she asked taking a bite out of her chicken nugget.

"Ye-ouu they some bold bitches" I said looking at the location. "What ?" sasha asked peeking over "They in the cliff" I said starting my car then driving off.

He think he gone shoot my homeboy and bey brother then be on my side of the town ? He done lost his damn mind. 

I drove to the restaurant and seen him chilling around his car with like four other dudes. I reached over opening the glove department and grabbed me and sasha a gun before closing it back. "Here" I said handing her one.

I slowed down pulling in front of them then looked over at sasha. "You got it ?" I asked her and she nodded before letting her window down.

She let off shots at them and they scrambled trying to shoot back. She shot two of his friends one of them in the neck the other in the head.

She kept shooting hitting kendrell in the chest. A bullet flew through my back window and that's when I knew it was time to go.

I quickly sped off smiling hard. "You got a head shot baby !" I said excitedly glancing over at her seeing she was smiling too.

"I know" She said pulling out her phone then realization hit me. "Sasha you ain't have on no mask" I said and she shrugged. 

"I didn't stick my face out the window" she said making me scoff "So, what the hell do that mean they can still see yo face" I said looking at her like she was dumb.

"Ain't nobody see my face" she said rolling her eyes. "And how the hell do you know that ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Cause I just do damn can you shut up" she said mugging me.

"Girl I will push yo ass out this car" I said looking back at the road. "You ain't gone do shit" she said pushing my head.

"Bruh move" I said hitting her hand. She get on my last nerves I swear. I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth then started playing 'Ex-factor' by Lauryn hill.

"Mmcht, I wanna listen to whitney houston" sasha said grabbing my phone. "No i'm listening to this" I said snatching it back. "I don't wanna listen to this" she said trying to grab it back.

"Do it look like I care what you want ?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Yes cause you're a big ass simp" she said.

I just wanna bang my head into a wall. This muthafucka is about to piss me off.

"Shut the fuck up damn" I said harshly and she scoffed. "I just wanna listen to whitney houston !" she said raising her voice. "Well that's too bad !" I said raising my voice back at her.

"bitch" she mumbled under her breath. "Ya daddy" I said before turning the radio all the way up.

I drove to her house and she looked at me confused. "Why are we here ?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow. "You finna see now shut up and come on" I said getting out the car.

"You gone stop talking to me any kind of way" she said when she got out the car. "Ok stink now come on" I said making her smile. "Ok daddy" she said cheerfully coming over grabbing my hand.