Abandoned (Chapter 1)

||Year: 19XX ||

It was early in the morning the morning staff was setting the animatronics up for their last song, apparently the owner's were going bankrupt and with no money to fund the establishment they have no choice but to close it all down.

"I'll miss this place... my mom used to take me here alot, but now it'll just be part of history." Said one of the staff that was cleaning bonnie.

"Yeah the songs, the pizzas, the fun time we spent here when we were kids..." Said the other staff. He was cleaning freddy

"Well, atleast the owners are generous enough to open the pizzeria and even treat everybody with free pizza right? And the animatronics would be able to sing the kids their last songs" Said the first mentioned staff.

*Last Song? But why!? What about the children?!* Freddy thought while staying completely still for the crew was cleaning chunks of pizza on his animatronic body.

"Yeah, i am bringing my kids later what about you? Your wife still nagging you about the insurance?" Said the staff that was cleaning bonnie.

"Yeah, well lets talk about it on lunch I am hungry." They both finished cleaning the said animatronics. Chica was cleaned first because she was the filthiest.

*Damn it.... so this is our last day? All my anger from being killed subsided because of the happy faces the kids were making when i sing.. but now i dont even know what to do anymore...* Freddy thought to himself, he was still nothing more than a sentient animatronic.

One of the staff flipped the sign from closed to open in just a couple of minutes kids started heading inside with their parents. The kids sat down infront of the stage waiting for their favorite songs to be played by their favorite fluffy freddy.

"Mom, is it really freddy's last day?" One little boy asked her mother while holding her hand.

"Yes sweety, better say your goodbyes to Freddy ok?" The mom replied to her child.

"But mom..." the little boy was about to cry.
"Its not fair! I just met them last week! I love them mom!" The little boy that looked like 4 started throwing a tantrum.

Freddy heared what the little boy said and was crying inside. He felt bad for the young kid.
*Poor kid.... ill miss you too. Ill miss all the kids that I used to cheer and play songs to.. with Bonnie and Chica or as I call them Jeremy and Stephen its funny how Stephen got a female animatronic as a vessel...*

The Kid that was holding his mom got freed from his moms grasp and ran towards freddy and gave it a hug.
"I-i love you freddy" the kid was crying he snuggled his little face on Freddy's left leg.

*Awwwwwwweeee, so cute....* Freddy wasnt supposed to move but he placed his right arm on the back of the little kid.

The kid looked up with sparkles in his eyes but was immedietly pulled away by her mother.
"Mom i wanna be with Freddy" the kid was trying to reach for Freddy but her mother just keeps on pulling him away.

"Come on, its not allowed to be close to the animatronics sweety now sit here and ill go get you some pizza and dr pepper." The mother placed her son on a kiddie chair and went to the cashier to order but she was surprised cause everything on the menu was free.

*I am sorry kid... all i can do for you now is this..* Freddy started singing and so did the other two animatronics. The kid was just admiring them from the seat.

[A couple of minutes later]

The mother of the said kid returned with two plates of cheese pizza with one cup of dr pepper and an iced tea.
"Here sweety~" The mother sat on the opposite side of the table.