"Easy," Compress spoke loud and clear to all in the room. It was easy to tell how even the sight of Dabi got Katsuki all riled up, so he was just doing his best to pacify the situation.

Letting out a heavy breath of self-restraint that kept him from absolutely rocking Dabi's shit, Bakugo turned back around to face Tomura.

The only one who's evened the score, he had to remind himself. He's the only one who can give me what I need.

"I have a condition if we're gonna keep talking," The boy said, raising a finger and pointing at Dabi without even looking over. "Him. He leaves."

Shigaraki adjusted his coat with one hand, pinching the bridge of his nose in stress and frankly just exhaustion from all the sleepless nights of preparing his plan.

"Dabi is a member of the league. He stays until this meeting is adjourned," He said, more like he was bored and wanted Bakugo to get to the point.

Katsuki tch-ed.

"He stays and I kill him."

"I won't allow that either."

Stalemate.

Never in his life did Shigaraki believe he'd one day be debating with your lover over whether or not he was allowed to murder one of his allies, but-

"Can I at least punch him for all the crap he pulled?" Katsuki growled as if he'd actually thought about it.

Dabi let out another mocking fit of laughter, rolling his eyes.

Shigaraki gave Dabi a side-eye. Sure he was being less of a cunt and helping out more nowadays, but he did go a little far when you were captured. Was never subtle about the fact that he'd take advantage the second Shigaraki gave the okay too, so-

"That sounds fair,"

Shigaraki shrugged his shoulders in a whatever sort of motion, Dabi's smirk immediately fading into a what the fuck expression as he turned to his boss.

"Huh?"

Of course Tomura didn't even get to answer him before Bakugo's fist collided so hard with his jaw Dabi almost fell over.

The sound alone made both Compress and Spinner cringe as they took a single step back towards the wall.

"Fuck," Katsuki breathed, shaking his hand out in afterthought, the staples from Dabi's skingrafts cutting his skin, some of the blood splattering onto his shirt and neck.

That'd be sore for a while. Although it was worth it when Dabi stood back up straight with a hand to the side of his face, some redness trickling down the side of his mouth. He still had the scar you gave him with your skull across his nose too.

It made Bakugo happy to know you'd both been able to make your mark.

Dabi? Not so much.

Lost in his temper and the fact that he just got sucker punched, Dabi started to stomp over to Katsuki, hand reached out, blue fire lighting his palm.

"You little shit-"

Bakugo got into a fighting stance, but there was someone else Dabi hadn't thought of in the room. Someone who wanted anything but your non boyfriend boyfriend harmed in the slightest.

Before Dabi could so much as make contact or get within two feet of him, his entire body was tripped up and slammed against the wall, his fire put out instantly too.

Bakugo's eyes went wide. He took a step back, everyone else in the room flinching from the sound of the wall almost breaking through from the impact.

Dabi groaned from the onset soreness, sitting up only to feel whiplashed as he rubbed the back of his neck.