Donghyuck stopped walking and stared him dead in the eyes. "You don't know who you're talking about, because Jaemin is one of the nicest people in the fucking world. Jeno and Renjun confessed to him because they wanted him to be part of their relationship. You better shut the fuck up before you get hurt."

The kid only scoffed. "Why are you defending him? Maybe it's because you two are the same-"

"And that's when I lost it." Donghyuck leaned back in his chair. "I cannot stand people like him."

"Thank you for defending me, though," Jaemin said, giving Donghyuck a smile. The older returned it with a nod. 

"You know, people say that to me too," Hendery noted and everyone stared at him. 

"Why would they say that to you?" Chenle wondered. 

"Well, they said that I shouldn't ruin Xiaojun and Yangyang's relationship. Which is weird because one, we don't even go to the same school, and two, I'm not even dating them."

"Would you, though?" Shotaro dared to ask. 

Hendery shrugged. "I don't know. Most likely not, right?"

You could practically hear hearts shattering.

Shotaro's eye twitched. "I hope you're kidding because if you're not, I will murder you in your sleep and leave your dead body out for insects to eat."

Everyone gaped at him in shock, half expecting him to be joking but he was dead serious. About as dead as Kitty- I'm sorry. 

Anyways. 

"I think it's time for bed," Sungchan announced gently pulling Shotaro upstairs. 

Eventually, the rest followed suit. Of course, Jeno and Jaemin refused to leave Renjun alone while Donghyuck went to bed alone. 

Chenle and Jisung ended up passed out on each other with Daegal climbing on top of them like she was the cherry on top. 

As for Xiaojun, Yangyang, and Hendery, hey went their separate ways with Hendery claiming to be Bella-deprived, which was a total lie since he had done nothing but play with her since he got home. 

Their living room was still taped off and their backyard and the surrounding forest was being searched. 

The only reason why Taeyong wasn't worried about them finding their shooting range, or anything gang related, was because Byun Baekhyun was already aware of what they did and had even helped them. 

He jokingly suggested once that they should be an official team. Of course, he should've known the Taeyong took things like that seriously. 

But, that's besides the point. 

The next afternoon was nothing short of horrendous with anxiety flooding every bone in his body. 

Yuta rushed into his office holding his laptop and set it down in front of Taeyong so he could see the screen. 

An unknown email account had sent him pictures of the kids at school from the day before. They each had their own photo, excluding Mark, as well as them paired up or in groups. 

That night, at dinner, when they were all eating, he announced, "They're following us everywhere. At this point, the only safe people are the ones who aren't here. No one is allowed to be left alone."

He glanced around to see everyone's attention on him, as it usually is when he's announcing something. "Yuta received photos earlier today, that have been sent to the police, of the kids in school. I don't care where you're going, you cannot be alone, no matter who you are.