The ending of Leader.

Start from the beginning

I was being levitated by Leader, I was inches infront of his face. His jagged warm breathe was one my cheek, making my heart shadder.

"If Yahiko was alive today Minati, he'd be proud you you. I know he'd like you. He'd love you, just like I do." Leader whispered.

I slowly rested my head on his shoulder, sobbing my heart out as he talked to Naruto.

I gripped onto his uncovered elbow, gently gripping onto it. He was a big part of my life, my life support. And here he was, dealing with all of this.

Leader pulled his hands out of the suction cup holders and wiped my tears, ruffling my hair weakly.

"Minati, I love you. So much my child." He whispered as he slowly floated me down to my chair. I watched as he did a handsign and mumbled some words.

"Nagato, don't!" Konan cried.

Leader was doing some sort of jutsu that I didn't know, and it was putting a strain on his body. His hands shook badly, and he focused hard.

"Leader, stop!" I cried as tears fell.

"With your current chakra, the jutsu will kill you!" Konan yelled as she ran over to me, embracing me.

"Everything will be alright Minati, Konan." Leader said weakly. I stared in horror, watching as my master was risking his life, for Naruto.

I remember earlier this day when my actual father died, Kakashi, or as I liked to consider my actual father. I remember how, when I had cleaned up my makeup I also cleaned up blood.

Yes, I cried blood when my dad died. More than I thought i'd cry.

And right now, I cried blood. It ran out of my eyes with my tears, splattering on the floor.

"Nagato!" Konan yelled, a worried look on her face.

"Leader, stop!" I screamed as he groaned. My eyes were clouded with blood and water, my head pounded, my heart broke, my body was sore, and my head was screwed.

I don't want to lose Leader. Especially in the same day as losing Kakashi-sensi.

"Konan, I want you to get Minati out of here!" Leader yelled.

"No! Not even close!" I sobbed.

"I am staying right here, with you, where I belong!" I sobbed. Leader stared at me as he lightly groaned.

"Minati, I will always be with you." He whispered. I stared at him as tears and blood poured.

Konan continued to embrace me, holding on tight.

I watched that after a few minutes, Leader had stopped his jutsu and his appearance had changed. His hair changed from blood red to white his body got thinner and paler.

"Leader!" I cried as I ran up to him, but Konan held me back.

"I still have time to revive all those I have killed since I arrived in Konoha. It's the least I can do for them.

"You.." Naruto started off.

"War inflicts pain, injury, and death on both sides. The death of someone dear is hard to accept. We convince ourselves that there is no way that they could die. It especially can't be helped with your generation." Leader spoke softly as he started to bleed from his mouth again.

"Leader! Stop, you're hurting yourself!" I cried harder with more blood.

Today was just bullshit. So. Much. Bullshit.

"You don't know war. You may try to find meaning in death, but there is just pain. An unbearable hatred.. Senseless deaths. Eternal deaths. And pain that can not be healed. That's what war is. Naruto.. This is what you'll be facing in time. Minati has already faced a part of it." Leader spoke softly as it was silent as he talked, just my tears hitting the ground were making noise.