─── ALBEDO ; science homework ♡

Start from the beginning

You sighed and turned off the desk lamp. No point in trying to finish it now- you were too distracted. I guess I'll just go ask Ganyu to help me tomorrow , you thought.

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

Riiiiiiiiiing! A bell went off, ringing through the school halls. You gathered your things and stood up, glad for the start of study hall. You had science after this and you were NOT looking forward to it.

You settled yourself at one of the empty desks and sighed, taking out your science homework. You were generally pretty good at most subjects, but science you just didn't get. The essay on alchemy was due today, and you hadn't even gotten in thirty words, much less three hundred.

❝ Would you like some help, Y/N? ❞

You looked up from your essay, surprised. Standing over you was a pretty boy with shoulder length blond hair. You'd seen him in the hallways sometimes, but you didn't know his name.

"Um... how do you know my name?" you asked nervously.

The boy chuckled. "Venti told me. I'm Albedo, by the way." He held out his hand and you nervously shook it. "So, do you need help on your science homework? I'd be happy to help you."

"S-sure," you stammered, blushing. Why is this very handsome boy talking to me? I'm just a dumb Liyuan first year who sucks at science.

"Okay," said Albedo, sitting down next to you. "Now, are you somewhat decent at math?"

"Uh y-yeah."

"Good." he smiled, and your heart gave a little flutter. "Then all you need to know is the basic rules and formulas, and you should understand it well enough. You see here..."

A/N: Not actually gonna explain the rules of alchemy cuz tbh idk myself lmao-

Albedo led you through the content, and you slowly began to develop a basic understanding of it. You weren't sure why- maybe it was the way he explained it, or maybe it was just because he was cute and you wanted to direct all of your attention at him. By the end of study hall, you had pretty much finished the essay with Albedo's help.

"Well, there's the bell," said Albedo, standing up. "I've got to go. But I hoped I helped you."

You nodded, cheeks flushed red. "T-thank you Albedo."

He shrugged and gave you another bright smile. "It just comes easily to me. I'm glad to share it with you. So I'll see you later?"

"W-wait! Would you, um, want to meet up at the ice cream parlor after school? I have a um, good friendship with the owner... so would you want to get some ice cream with me?"

"I'd love to. Thanks, Y/N."

You blushed. "It's just a favor in return for helping me, no biggie."

"Well it's a biggie for me," Albedo said, leaning in close to whisper in your ear. "I really like you Y/N. You're smart, and funny, and cute when you're embarrassed, like right now."

You backed away, sure your face was tomato red. "I am not!"

"Sureee," he said with a grin. "Anyways, I'll see you later."

"Uh o-okay."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE. hey hey! so um, I hope you enjoyed! i wasn't really sure what to write since I've never really written Albedo x reader before, so i went with this! if you want me to edit/rewrite it, feel free to PM me and i can do it as soon as I can :)

hope you enjoyed! feel free to give me feedback! <3

THANK YOU FOR VISITING STARS OF TEYVAT !