Bonnie&Clyde (ShuQi)

Start from the beginning

Yuqi smiled and grabbed the can and sat beside her, her head laying at Shuhua's shoulder as they relax at each other's warmth.

2 weeks later

The two was inside a jewelry store not to rob but find something interesting.

Yuqi went outside for a look out as Shuhua was staring at a necklace Heart Lock Pendant design.

She brought it and wore the key one and went outside to surprise Yuqi.

She tapped the girls shoulder which made her turn around and look down at Shuhua since she was a bit taller than the pale girl.

Shuhua smiled cutely and showed the necklace at Yuqi which made Yuqi blush and smiled brightly as she wore the necklace.

3 weeks later

They were being chased by the police again as soon as they killed eight corrupted politicians again.

Yuqi took out her rifle and started shooting at some tires that made some cars crash at each other.

Shuhua saw that their gas wasn't enough for this whole car chase so she hid a grenade at her pocket and went to the old mini Mart where they first met and crashed towards it making the gas of the car leak out.

Police were now surrounding them as Yuqi and Shuhua got out out the car.

They hid at a wall as police started to shoot at them.

Shuhua looked at Yuqi who was shooting back at them and happy memories with her beloved Yuqi started flashing through her mind.

She smiled at that.

She grabbed Yuqi's hand to stop her from shooting and made her look at her.

Which Yuqi did and is now drowned at Shuhua's beautiful eyes.

"We've been doing this for the past 1 years right?"

Shuhua asked as her thumb smoothly caressed the back of her palms as Yuqi nodded.

"And you know that your my Bonnie right?"

Yuqi's eyebrows furrowed but still nodded.

Shuhua smiled and cupped Yuqi's left cheek with her right hand and teared up.

"THIS IS THE POLICE! WE GOT YOU CORNERED SHOW YOURSELF AND FACE THE LAW!"

"I want you to run as fast as you can after I give you the signal alright?"

Shuhua ordered as she bumps their forehead together.

"o....ok..."

Yuqi was confused.

Why run?

What kind of signal?

Then Shuhua stood up with her hand at her pockets the police saw her and pointed their guns towards her.

"Yah! Yeh Shuhua what do you think your doing!?"