Bonnie&Clyde (ShuQi)

Start from the beginning

The girl noticed it Too so she immediately took the money and grabbed Yuqi's hand and lead her to her car.

Police sirens were heard as the girl turned the ignition on and immediately stepped on the pedal that made Yuqi get pulled by the sudden fastness of the car.

She turned to look at the back and saw some police cars chasing them so she looked at the girl.

"The police are near!"

"Don't worry I got this!"

The girl made a sharp turn that made Yuqi Yelp at her seat and cling at her seat.

Some police cars crashed onto some other cars as the others survived and was still chasing them.

The girl then made another sharp turn to the left which they were heading to a open bridge that made Yuqi nervous as the bridge hasn't come down and connected yet.

"Girl! We're going to get fucked up I'm telling you!"

"Trust me!"

The girl smiled at Yuqi that made Yuqi stare at her for a few seconds and nodded and clinged at her seat.

The girl smirked as they were nearing the bridge that was slowly going up to separate it from the other side as a boat was passing by.

"The names Yeh Shuhua."

Yuqi looked at the girl.

The girl smiled at her.

"Song Yuqi."

Yuqi smiled at Shuhua too.

Shuhua then stepped on the pedal that made the car faster and jumped up from the bridge.

Present Time

As if another crime was made, A car landed perfectly at the other side of the bridge as the so called Bonnie&Clyde duo laughed after getting away from the police.

They just robbed a bank and took the money's and shot five corrupted politicians and got away with it.

"WOOHHHH!!!"

"YAHOOOOOOOO!!"

The duo both celebrated as they drove away from the city after giving some money to poor people.

Shuhua parked her car at their house, as it is far from the city and it was near road so whenever some people would like to hike, their house can be seen but they ignored it since they thought some old couples live there.

"That was fun!"

Yuqi happily exclaimed as she stared at Shuhua who was sitting at the hood of the car and was drinking her beer.

She loves the girl so much she doesn't wanna be separated away from her.

She smiled at that thought which caught Shuhua's attention and looked at her offering another can of cold beer.