Manav's father: Rayn, could you get him some antiseptic? Apply it on his wound.

Rayn: Okay!

Rayn left to bring the antiseptic.

Manav: Why is my sister not here till now? When you have time, you should pay attention to my sister. Don't focus too much on me.

Manav's father: Your sister doesn't need my attention. She recently designed a jewellery, which gained the recognition of the headquarters. The headquarter is going to have a batch production of the jewellery. If you had half of her talent, I wouldn't worry much.

Manav(smiling) : My sister said to me, I should do whatever I want to do. If you can learn some of that from my sister, I wouldn't need to worry.

Manav's father: What do you mean? You should be polite to me!

Both saw each other and started laughing.

Manav's father (smiling) : Don't fight anymore.

At the company

Everyone was sitting in the discussion room. Tanishk was holding a newspaper which read:

"Superstar Manav Chabbra was involved in a violence act"

Tanishk: You guys see it? On the front page news!

Unnati was just sitting there and listening. She was playing with a paper(playing in the sense, woh bas paper ko aise hi scrap kr rhi thi jaise agar hum kabhi akele baithe hote hain toh kisi bhi saman ko utha kar kuch krte rehte hai na waise hi)

Tanishk: This incident must have a good reason! Give me your ideas.

Bhumika: Use the same trick. Hire the bots, delete posts and ask the fans to comment.

Tanishk: Can you use your brain? Why do you want the fans to comment? What will they say, our idol is so good at fighting? He is our super idol!!?

Everyone was quite.

Tanishk (shouting) : Why is everyone so quiet? Give some ideas!! You guys are usually talkative. When it's getting serious, you all are as quiet as a mouse.

Annanya: Fighting is a negative thing. When it comes to social media. It becomes a violent act. We must find a way to get it over.

Unnati(in a low voice but audible) : Why can't we speak the truth and make an apology?

Everyone looked at her in shock.

Tanishk: What did you say?

Unnati(stood up from her chair) : I think Manav should speak up and explain this. And then make an apology to the public. His public image will get no loss. Everyone will forgive him.

Tanishk(sarcastic): Unnati, you are very smart now. Have you guys heard of it? A positive idol making an apology. Then it means he is a very good idol. Don't you think the idol takes the blame as the fans?

Unnati: Idol is human anyways. Sometimes people can make mistakes. Fans also think that there idol is a righteous, honest and brave person. It's better than telling lies.

Tanishk (angry) : If you had looked after Manav carefully, then this wouldn't have happened. Right now you want to say something like this? What do you think? Am I going to give you the award of the best employee of Star Entertainment?

Unnati sat down.

Annanya: Don't get angry. We are working out on it.

Tanishk: Okay, I am not angry. I am calmly asking everyone. Is there a good way? Speak up, okay?

Everyone was silent.

Tanishk: Still not speaking? (Angry) Do you want me to call you all by your name? This problem about Manav should be solved.

Annanya (standing up) : Say what you want to say. Solutions are always more than the problems.

A boy(sitting there only) : Director Tanishk, Director Annanya. I think we should contact those who fought with Manav. Negotiate with them. And let them take the responsibility.

Tanishk: That sounds better. Think harder. I don't want bullshit ideas like apologizing to the public.

Bhumika: How about this!? We go find those two guys. Make them apologize. Then we make a forgiving statement. How's that?

Anannya(sitting down) : I don't think that's appropriate.

Tanishk: Why not?

Unnati: I don't agree.

Tanishk(annoyed) : You what? Who are you? I didn't ask you. Where is Manav?

Unnati: At home maybe.

Annanya (trying to stop both of them) : Why don't you go and find him? Right now the media is dying to find him out.

Tanishk: Unnati, you don't know how to be a PR. And you don't know how to be a proper personal assistant as well. Listen. You have one last chance. Now, go to his house and make sure he's there for the whole day. He must not go anywhere. Understand?

Unnati stood up from her seat.

Unnati: FINE!

Saying this she left.

This was a very big chapter. I wrote a big one because I was not active. I will try to be active from now. Also, sorry for showing you all the love angle of Rohan and Unnati but I am sure you will enjoy it as there will be many twists and jealousy as well. Next chapter mein you will get unnav as well. Also, Manav ke father aur Manav ki conversation I wanted to show ki though woh use support nhi krte but usko pyaar and uski care bhi krte hain .

I will try to be active from now. Also, next chapter I will try to post today. But I am not sure. I will try.

Thanks for reading❤❤