"Huh. Ang hina mo pala eh!" The gunman shouted at me.

"Magsilayas na kayo kung ayaw niyo sumunod sa kanya!" Sigaw ng gunman kina Xaviero at Sir Lewis.

The aura was quiet but I still haven't heard the motor leaving.

I can hear the two of them in deep sorrow at ramdam ko na tinitingnan nila ako. Iwas still laying on the ground and all I can see was complete darkness. 

Sorry guys, it's the end of me.

SIKE.

I rolled around the ground and pointed the gun at the gunman. He was about to grab his gun in his back pocket but he was so dumb that he did not realized that I stole it a while ago. 

You should think twice, dumbass. 

"Hoy!" He was very angry.

"Davina!"  Ang ingay ng dalawa, pucha.

I had both of my hands at the pistol gun I stole from his back pocket and he was about to surrender. He look terrified.

"Sino nga ulit yung mahina? Ako ba? Kung takot ka sa akin..." I pointed the gun closer to his forehead.

"Run"  at malakas ko siyang sinipa sa tiyan hanggang tumakbo na siya palayo.

Hinagis ko yung baril kay Xaviero and he was able to catch.

"Shoot him I said.

He hesitated, but he choose to shoot him. He aimed at him and shoot him at the back of his right leg. He screamed but he was still able to run. Xaviero was satisfied at gusto pa niyang ulitin.

"Oy oy, tama na tama na" I stole the gun from him.

Kinuha ko yung baril ko na nalaglag ng gunman kanina sa sahig, and now I have two pistol guns.