Chapter 3

No one's POV:

The it was 7 AM and we see Izuku and Izumi sleeping holding each other with smiles on there faces. Both slept very peacefully since they confess last night. We see Izuku starting to wake up. He opens his eyes and sees Izumi right in front of him. He smiles and kisses head. He carefully gets himself out of her hold and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. While making breakfast somebody rang the doorbell. He turned off the stove and went to answer it.

Izuku: "Hello?"

Nezu: "Good morning Izuku"

Izuku: "Principal Nezu, Uncle. What are you doing here?"

Aizawa: "Nezu here wants to talk about your powers and your training"

Izuku: "Uh okay but can we talk later? I just woke up and Izumi hasn't either"

Nezu: "Sure. Meet us at UA at my office"

Izuku: "Okay sir. Good day"

He closes the door and went back to making breakfast

Izuku: "Izumi?"

Izuku sees Izumi in the kitchen making herself some coffee without her pants on

Izumi: "*smile* Morning Izuku"

Izuku: "*blush* Morning. Why are you not wearing your pants?"

Izumi: "It got hot last night and I didn't have any shorts so I took them off"

Izuku: "*blush* Do you really wear that type of underwear?"

Izumi: "Yeah so? You hate it? I could always wear something else"

Izuku: "*blush* No it's fine"

Izuku had a hard time keeping a straight face with Izumi showing him her underwear. Izuku finished making breakfast and Izumi poured each other a cup of coffee. They both sat down and began to eat there breakfast.

Izumi: "So who was at the door?"

Izuku: "It was Nezu and Uncle Aizawa"

Izumi: "What did they wanted?"

Izuku: "They wanted to know about my power"

Izumi: "Why?"

Izuku: "I don't know. But I have to go to UA to explain my power to them"

Izumi: "Let's hope Mom and Dad are not there today"

Izuku: "Why would they be there?"

Izumi: "Because they work there now. Mom is working with Uncle Aizawa as his assistant"

Izuku: "That means she's going to be our teacher when start UA"

Izumi: "Yeah. And something else that you should know. Mom and Dad got a divorce after you disappeared"

Izuku: "Really? So who did you live with?"

Izumi: "Neither of them. Midnight took me in after I was removed from there household"

Izuku: "I don't if this is karma or just bad luck"

Izumi: "Whatever it is doesn't matter. They won't affect our love life"

Izuku: "They won't"

Izumi: "And in the future we won't treat our kids like that"

Izuku: "I think your thinking way ahead"

They continue eating there breakfast while talking. Izumi wanted to learn more about Kratos but Izuku said she'll learn more when he explains his powers in the meeting. They cleaned up and went to change out of there sleepwear.