The cold of my morning shower hits my back and I shiver slightly before getting used to the cold.
I had woken up early just to find that Loki had also woken up at the same time, we decided to take the opportunity to train before everyone else so I was done with most of today's task.
I get to the kitchen where Tony, Steve, Wanda, and Vision are. They were talking about the new missions we were going to have to go on now that we had an army of people similar to me out there, not to mention the people we had to stop that had been involved with Charles and Jhon.
"When do you think I'll go on a mission?" I ask Tony after listening to their conversation quietly.
"Y/N, Fury decides on who goes on missions, I have no influence in the matter, so it's quite hard for me to answer that," Tony tells me and I sigh.
"I want to have some action going on."
"Trust me once you go on a few more missions you'll enjoy the time you have here at the compound," Steve says and Wanda agrees.
"I don't get that, I like the rush of action," Tony states sipping from his cup.
"I think I'm more like Tony," I tell them.
"We'll find out soon enough." Are Wanda's last words as she and Vision walk away from the kitchen.
"They're cute," I state looking at them walking away and they slowly intertwine their hands.
I open my phone and open up safari to search for some books I can read while I have nothing to do.
"What are you doing?" Tony asks over my shoulder.
"I'm browsing books," I tell him and show him my screen of the book description I'm currently reading.
"You like reading?" He asks me.
"Why else would I be looking at book descriptions?"
"Well how about I show you something." Steve and Tony exchange smiles as I raise my brows.
Tony tells me to follow him and I do, we walk downstairs to the entrance of the compound, we walk to the furthest door away from the stairs and he opens it.
The smell of old floods into my nose and I walk in through the door Tony holds open for me, I look around me at bookcases that reach the ceiling. They're all filled to the brim with books and I let out a gasp at the number of books there are in here. This isn't even the whole room. I walk down the bookcase corridor and to right and left is a bigger hallway leading to small alleyways, of course just of books.
"Oh my god! I'll never have to buy books again!" I squeal in excitement.
Tony walks back down to the door and I watch after him. He stops beside the door and that's when I see the tablet built into the wall. I walk to him wondering what it's.
"Tell me about it," I say as I get to him.
"This tablet shows you the layout of this room, it shows where each genre is and wait for it... You can search for books in the top right corner. If they don't show up we don't have them."
"Oh my God, this is amazing! I love living with a billionaire." I laugh and Tony smiles.
I turn around to go get some books and I see Loki, my face turns from playful to frustrated, I thank Tony and immediately leave the room at the sight of Loki.

I lay in my bed and I stare at the ceiling, I've been tossing and turning since I got in bed and under the covers.
I grunt standing up and sitting on my bed for a second thinking about what to do.
The library is my thought when I can't come up with a plan to fall asleep.
I tippy-toe barefooted down the hallway of everyone's bedrooms. I walk normally when I get to the second floor when my steps turn normal I quickly get down to the breathtaking library and search for where the Divergent series is, the best series ever, I think. And also my comfort books.
I quickly look at what the tablet shows me and I start walking to the alley of shelves Divergent is supposed to be, with my enhanced memory I quickly get there. I scoured the shelves for the series finding them on the shelf that I check last. Of course.
I walk back to the tablet and look at the layout of the library trying to find a place to sit.
Straight and on the twelfth row you turn right. I think it in my head remembering it immediately. I breathe in the smell of books as I slowly walk down the hallway of shelves counting them in my head. Twelve. I turn to my right and see Loki staring into a book.
I glance at the book seeing runes and symbols on the cover I slightly see.
"I don't bite." He says still not taking his eyes off his page.
I gulp. I turn around and start to take a step away from the lounge hidden between books.
I hear Loki stand up and quickly walking to me, I walk faster and he approaches even quicker. Loki's right behind me and he grabs my wrist pulling me away, I almost stumble at the resistance.
"Leave me alone Loki," I say to him not turning around to look at him.
"I will not tolerate your ignoring anymore." He says.
"That's not my fault."
"Yes, it is. I didn't do anything!"
"Oh my God! Yes, you did. You snitched to Tony, and I would've forgiven you if you had just done that but the both of you drugged me!" I now face him.
"I did no such thing."
"Yeah, you did." I scoff.
"Then how come you forgave Tony but not me?"
"Because he wasn't the one who came up with the idea."
"It was the only way to prevent you from sneaking out on the mission!"
"I almost overdosed! I could've died!" I yell at him tears filling my eyes.
"Wha- Y/N. I- I'm sorry." He stutters at my announcement.
"No, sorry doesn't do it!" I jerk my hand out of his loose grip on me and leave him standing alone in the library.
Tears stream down my face as I walk to my room. Locking it, I fall on the floor with my back up against the door. The tears keep on coming, I try stopping but I can't, I feel actual pain in my heart, and gasping for air in between sobs makes my throat hurt.
I want to scream but still thinking of the people in the rooms around me I don't.
Minutes pass with tears running down my cheeks. I've finally calmed down when a knock emerges from the other side of the door.
I decide to act like I'm asleep. Whoever it is I'll tell them I was asleep, that is if they ask.
I feel my eyes starting to get heavy so moving myself to bed is the last thing I do before I fall asleep.