𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

"Are you really such a coward that you can't even come near me without taking the form of someone else?" She asked through gritted teeth, her hand tightly gripping onto her wand.

"It made you become paranoid, making part of my plan to completely destroy you work." He took a step forward and slightly stretched out his hand to her face, making Cora flinch.

The man held in his cruel smile at the sight of her finch and placed his hand on her hair, caressing it.

Cora looked up at him and felt her eyes burn, tears threatening to form but she closed her eyes instead, taking in the cold touch of her father.

Her lips quivered and trembled as a sob threatened to choke off her voice.

He suddenly made a fist with her hair inside his hand, making the girl whimper and rapidly open her eyes.

"You're naive if you actually think that boy can help you defeat me." He hissed and she sucked in a breath at the mention of Draco.

"You've been spying on us." She whispered and he chuckled, roughly nodding his head.

"Finally using that small brain of yours to good use." He raised his free hand and heftily tapped on her temple with his strong fingers.

She bit down on her teeth hard as she lifted her hands and placed them on his chest, pushing him away with all her strength.

He blinked hard and blankly stared at the brunette, who's breathing started increasing.

"How dare you put your filthy hands on me?"

He was raging and Cora was more than aware of it as soon as his wand pointed at her, sending arrows her way.

She brought her upper body down once she caught an arrow coming towards her face and started running away from her father.

She tore her eyes away from the trail in front of her and looked back, her father being nowhere to be seen.

Hesitantly, she looked forward and came to an abrupt stop as soon as she noticed her father a few feet away from her.

He brandished his wand at the brunette, a loud bang echoing the forrest and her body flying up to the air, a frightened yell escaping her lips.

Once Cora's body collided to the ground, a grunt left her lips at the pain spreading on her foot. Lifting her head from the ground, Cora noticed that her foot had powerfully hit a solid rock — cracking the bones of her left foot.

Cora's brows furrowed in pain and tears coursed down her cheeks as she brought her head back down to the ground, watching as her father smiled and walked over to her.

"Is there something wrong with your foot, Cora?" He asked before gripping her feet with both his fingers and applied pressure, making the brunette whimper as she bit down on her teeth.

Cora breathed in and out in pain and let out an excruciating yell as he let go of her foot — her foot colliding against the rock once again.

As her father pointed her wand at her, Cora swiftly pointed it at him as she lifted her upper body and dragged her body away from him with the help of her uninjured foot and hand.