Unbreakable kiss (WinterIron)

N/A
Hi! This is the first part of a new series I'm writing, based on some Tumblr prompts kissed-themed. Also, I deleted the last three chapters (the "Adoption" story) because I'm going to publish them in a separate book dedicated just to it.

UNBREAKABLE KISS: the type of kiss that really shouldn't be happening, it's a mistake, but you can't find yourself able to pull away.

Tony knew about Steve and Bucky. He knew because he wouldn't shut up about it. It was Bucky here and Bucky there, Bucky this and Bucky that. Steve's life was all about Bucky. And Tony couldn't say he liked it. At first, he thought that was because his best friend was slowly forgetting about him but, as it turned out, it was not that.
Tony didn't like Bucky because he came between Steve and him. If you asked Bucky, Tony was the intruder. He had been with Steve since way before the war. If anything, he was the one to have the right to dislike a very specific someone. But he didn't. He enjoyed Tony's presence, or at least he would have if Tony didn't treat him like crap every time they were in the same room.
Not only Tony disliked Bucky, he hated the man and didn't bother hiding it. He hated his beautiful pale light blue eyes, his red lips, his soft, lovely voice, especially his even lower Russian voice, he hated his broad shoulders, his fit chest, his beautiful, shiny arm, that Tony made him, he hated his long silky hair, he hated his perfect facial features. Tony Stark hated James Barnes with all of his beings. And it was not even because the Winter Soldier killed his parents, he didn't care about that. It was because he was taking Steve away from him, right? Right?
"Oh hell no! Huh huh. Nope, not doing that"
"Tones, please-"
"And you don't get to call me that. I'm not babysitting your boyfriend"
But since saying and doing are two different things, Tony did babysit Steve's boyfriend and, as it turned out it was not all bad.
"You- Tony pointed at Bucky- sit there, don't touch anything and, for the love of God, don't talk"
Bucky nodded and cracked a smile, sitting on the chair that Tony assigned him.
"I hate you, y'know"
"Sure thing you do, sugar"
Tiny lifted his eyes from the table and shot a deadly gaze at Bucky.
"You hush. And yes, I hate you with every inch of my body"
Bucky got up and walked to the main table, placing himself behind Tony.
"Well, that's not a lot of inches, isn't it?"
Tony froze as Bucky trapped him between the table and his fit body. Tony could feel Bucky's firm chest behind him and his warm breath on his neck. And lastly, as Bucky pushed himself closer to Tony, he felt Bucky's hard and massive presence on his lower back.
Tony hesitantly turned to face the massive man behind him, who was not willing to set him free.
Tony looked up to Bucky and blushed when he saw that he was looking down at his lips, smirking.
"Don't" Tony whispered when Bucky bit his lower lip.
Bucky pushed himself even closer, pressing Tony to his desk. He lowered his head and finally put their lips together. Tony, as if it was the most natural thing on Earth, cupped Bucky's face. Bucky put his hands on Tony's waist pulling their bodies together and grabbed his ass, making Tony gasp. Bucky took advantage of Tony's open mouth to slid in his tongue. Tony moaned loudly in Bucky's mouth as Bucky lifted him, helping him sit on the table. Tony circled Bucky's waist with his legs, tangling them together.
Bucky started unbuttoning Tony's pants with his metal hand, while his flesh hand was holding Tony's head and he was kissing his neck. Tony moaned loudly when Bucky gently bit him on his collar bone. Not managing to get rid of those annoying jeans, Bucky ripped them away, tearing them apart. He started palming Tony's hard bulge and then he finally freed Tony's member from the tights boxers. He took it in his hand, making Tony shiver from the contact with the cold metal. After having stimulated the point already dripping with precum, which made Tony curse in every language he knew, asking him to stop teasing, Bucky finally took him in his mouth while with one hand he massaged his balls.
Tony tangled his hands in Bucky's long hair, pulling them lightly when Bucky softly bit him, making the older man moan on his cock. Tony appreciated the vibration, pushing his dick deeper in Bucky's mouth.
As Tony was close to coming, Bucky pulled away, making Tony pout for the lack of warmth around his member.
"Do you still hate me, doll?"
"I will if you don't finish me now" Tony panted.
Bucky smirked and took Tony back in his mouth after tickling his point with his tongue. Bucky played his magic with his mouth and tongue and Tony, shoving his head back, with his eyes closed and crying Bucky's name loudly, released in his mouth. Bucky swallowed every last drop of Tony's cum and got up to face the panting man on the table, placing himself between his legs. Tony caressed Bucky's cheek and Bucky placed a hand on Tony's. Tony smiled and Bucky leaned towards him, making their lips crash together.
It was a mistake, it was so much wrong and Tony knew that he shouldn't have done it in the first place but now it was too late to take it back. And in all sincerity, Tony didn't want to take it back, not to stop doing that. Bucky's mouth made him feel so good and he didn't think he could ever give it up. In the back of his mind, a pinch of guilt started to form but he shoved it down, focusing only on the hot supersoldier that was standing between his legs. He pushed him away to look at him. Bucky was smiling, with his lips even more red and swollen from all the kissing.
He loved his beautiful pale light blue eyes, his red lips, his soft, lovely voice, especially his even lower Russian voice, he loved his broad shoulders, his fit chest, his beautiful, shiny arm, that Tony made him, he loved his long silky hair, he hated his perfect facial features. Tony Stark loved James Barnes with all of his beings.