1

simon pov:
I was getting ready for school when i heard my phone ringing. i picked it up and saw that my bestfriend harry was calling me. i hung up straight away when he said his cousin Talia was going to walk to school with us i hated her she was so annoying.

(8am)
I was waiting outside harrys house when i saw Talia getting changed through her bedroom window. i didnt want to be a pervet or anything but even though i hated her she has a nice body. 5 minutes later they both walk out the door and tell me to fuck of because talia saw me watching her change and told harry.
"look i wasnt watching her change i looked up and saw her thats all." i explained to harry. he said he didnt care what i had to say all he wants is for me to apologise.

(1pm)
Its lunchtime and i was sitting at the table with my friends, josh, jj, ethan, tobi, vik and harry. They were talking about becoming a youtube group called sidmen but i couldnt concentrate i was to busy thinking of talia, but it doesnt make sense i hate her. i saw her and her friends coming over and my hate for her changed when she sat down and i saw her gorgouse smile.

(Home time)
On the way home me harry and talia were joking about when the math teacher fell over because she was a little drunk. i then stopped thinking about it and started thinking about asking talia out. Harry and me were going out to meet the guys to play some football so he went in and changed whilst me and talia stayed outside cus she and her friends were coming to watch. "Hey talia im sorry about this moroning, and i was kind of wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow." i said. talia laughed then said go on then why not and just then harry walked out and we set of to the park.