Chapter 2: Sooga

"I will show you no mercy Link and kill you like you did Master Koga!" Yelled Sooga as he charged Link frustration ringing through his voice.

Link pulled up the Master Sword and hit Soogas blade right on. The hit sent a shockwave down Links arm, but that was nothing to him. He had been through much more pain in his past. Link turned and looked at Zelda telling her to run with his eyes. Link charged back at Sooga with stronger attacks but every time Sooga blocked him perfectly.

"You can't defeat me Link, the power of the Tri-Force gives me more strength than you could ever imagine." Said Sooga triumphantly as he broke off of Link's block and cut him right on his face, Link fell to the ground holding his blade in one hand and his face with the other. Blood trickled between his fingers. "Kill the Princess, she is the only one who can stop him from coming." Commanded Sooga coldly as three Yiga Foot soldiers ran after the Princess. "And for you Link you know what is to happen." Said Sooga, for a second there was a glimmer of malice coming out of Sooga then gone.

Link got off of the ground with blood on his hand and a cut right on his right cheek. Holding his sword high to block and his stance strong he stood waiting for Sooga to attack again. Staying there not moving a signal inch out of his sight.

"You will die, Link, you can't save all of your friends, you could not even save the four champions. How do you expect to save the Princess from death?" Mocked Sooga as he lunged at Link.

Link ran straight and locked his block with Soogas lunge attack. Link used the final burst of his strength to push back the locked swords and swung his sword to the left fast and smooth, slicing Sooga on the left arm with a deep gouge.

"AHH!!!" Yelled Sooga as he dropped one of his swords.

Sooga looked at Link and started for a solid moment. Then he lunged at Link with all of his force. Link moved to the side and did a nasty cut that landed right into Sooga's right chest. Sooga grabbed his wounds and looked at Link, swirls of malic went around his face.

"I will be back, don't you worry Link, I will kill you no matter the cost." He said before he fled and disappeared in a red ring of nine hylian letters, like all of the other Yiga Clan members.

Link's eyes narrowed and then he bolted straight for the Princess. The pain on his face did not bother him. His thoughts were taken over solely by the safety of his Princess, fighting for her life. He just ran till he was in sight of her, sword in hand he flung up and cut the first soldier down with a quick back strike. He fell to the ground, dead. Link jumped over the next one and stood right in front of Zelda and the soldiers. The two soldiers slowly backed away in apprehension then jumped and poofed away.

"Thank you Link." Said Zelda as Link put out his hand and helped her off of the ground. "We will still head for Zora's Domain till we find out what is wrong Vah Ruta." She said as she gave a light smile to Link.

Link nodded, he walked next to the Princess and kept his guard up. After this last attack it makes sense for Sooga to try and kill him again till Link is dead or Sooga.

------------------------------- Sooga and Master ------------------------------------

"Master, I found the one you told me of, Link." Said Sooga as he knelt down next to a dark figure. "I almost killed him but he ran and got away. I promise you I will not fail again."

"You will have one more try to kill this boy or I will send my champion to kill him for me. Do you understand Sooga?" Said the voice, it was crisp and dark, sending a sharp jolt of fear into Sooga. "And you know that he will not fail; he knows Link, better than probably any other person on the lands of Hyrule."