I get out of my car once I park, and I go straight towards the studio, knowing I'm at least fifteen minutes late. I walk in, and the open the door, walking straight for the booth.

"I'm sorry Uncle E.. Violet came home a few days ago, and we weren't expecting it, and she wanted to talk, and I-" I stop my voice as soon as I look up, not to find my uncle but to find a familiar, glowing look from a beautiful girl. "Oh... Um.. Hi." I speak, and feel my mouth become dry right away as I look down, and away from her eyes. She's wearing a pretty red dress today. It has tiny little flowers littered all over it, but it makes her look tall, and it makes her legs look incredibly long.

"Hi.. Sorry, I thought your uncle would have texted you and told you I was here." She tells me, and I shake my head, moving past her to put my stuff in the booth.

"Um.. no, he doesn't ever tell me anything." I admit, trying to laugh it off despite the fact that I'm incredibly pissed he didn't even try to warn me.

"Who's this Violet that came home?" She asks, walking around the booth, and I watch her for only a second before diverting my attention once again.

"Um.. My sister.. My younger sister Violet, she's eighteen, she.. It's complicated, she's complicated, but I love her." I shrug, and sit myself down.

"And how old are you Theo?" She asks me, and though she's not the one who should be asking questions, I don't mind answering simple ones like this.

"Nineteen.. I turn twenty in September.." I tell her, not that any of this matters.

"Twenty is not all that great, twenty one hasn't been great either.." She tells me, and I nod my head, not realizing she was older than me. "My birthday was last month.. April." She tells me, and I nod my head. I don't know how to act, or how to feel around her considering she still makes my insides scream, my heart race.. But I also don't trust her, and the worst part is.. I know whatever has been going on isn't her fault.. At least I don't think it is...

"Speaking of last month, and months before last... Where.. Where were you?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"You know how complicated your sister is? Well it's the same for me... Just complicated.. All of it, but it doesn't matter because I'll be coming here more often now.. Once a week." She tells me, and I don't know why I feel energy cascade through my body all throughout, just at her words but it feels like I've been shocked back to life.

"With.. W-with me? I mean you're using me.. I mean.. I mean in this studio, you want me to.. To-"

"Yes Mr. Producer man, Mr. Writer.. Of course." She sits down next to me, and smiles bright.

"I'm not a writer." I shake my head, and she does the same.

"Yes you are." She tells me, and she honestly doesn't know but I decide not to argue.

"Did you have something specific you wanted to work on today or were you-"

"What's up fucker?" Both Eloise, and I turn quickly to see who walks in the studio doors, but I already knew by the sound of her voice. "Shit.. I didn't know anyone would be here, though it was just you and uncle E. My bad, my bad.. Let me introduce myself, I'm Violet." She reaches her hand out to Eloise, and Eloise takes it, shaking it, and smiling.

"I'm Eloise.. It's nice to meet you.. You're the sister right?" She asks, and Violet takes a bow.

"That would be me.." She smiles, and walks around the booth towards the mics

"Vi.. What are you doing here?" I ask, trying not to point my tone towards her.

"I knew mom and dad wouldn't let me leave unless I told them I'd be with you, and I truly thought about not coming here, and doing what I wanted but then I had another thought so I rode mom's old bike here, and yeah." She shrugs, taking hold of the mic.