Ch. 10

Rick, Revy and Rock are now currently swimming underwater, in search of the sunken submarine. The U-1324. That was until Revy spots it. While they were swimming over there, Rick had something on his thoughts.

Rick's thoughts: I wonder how Dutch are doing up doing.

Meanwhile

Dutch and Benny are still on the ship, with Benny relaxing on the deck, while Dutch was inside the control room, taking a smoke. But then Benny spots something from afar. He pulls out a pair of binoculars to see what it is.

 He pulls out a pair of binoculars to see what it is

Benny: Uh, Dutch.

Dutch (ON RADIO): What's up?

Benny: Come up here for a sec. There's a ship.

Dutch (ON RADIO): What?

Dutch gets up from his seat and climbs on deck.

Dutch: We're not on a sea route. The telecom company's the only one who'd be here.

Benny: Telecom company? I don't think so. I've been listening to their communications ever since we got the offer. They're not supposed to be out here for another three days. And besides, that's a research ship, and they seem to be carrying some large equipment on the back.

Dutch: This isn't cool. You'd better go raise our Thai Navy flag.

Benny: I'm on it.

Just then, somebody was calling through the radio.

Man (ON RADIO): To the vessel currently idling on our path. This is White Heather. Please respond.

Benny: Well, well.

Dutch picks up the line.

Dutch: This is PT-377 of the Thai Navy. We are currently on a mission here. We'd like to inquire about your purpose for being in this area. Tell us your nationality, ship number, and signal code.

Man (ON RADIO): We see that you are acting independently at the present time. Where is your mother ship?

Dutch: That is classified military information. I'm requesting for the second time that you identify yourself. Over.

*Static*

Dutch: These guys are way too demanding. Definitely not normal. I'm going back to the control room. Keep track of them and keep me posted. We got some unusual cloud activity. Fold up you parasol.

Benny: No problem. What do we do about those three.

The 'three' Benny is referring to are Rick, Revy, and Rock.

Dutch: If their beacon's on, we can find them any time. Worse case scenario, we blast those guys. And then pick them up.

Meanwhile, on the other ship

The camera cuts to the inside of the quarters, where a large man, in what appears be military uniform, with a noticable red ban around his left are, as he stands before what also appears to be his leader. All while German music is being played.