A very familiar one.

Jung Jian.

She was at the club, dancing as if there's no tomorrow, probably drunk, among a huge crowd of drunkards and dangerous people who were eyeing her up and down.

What the actual fuck?

Baekhyun again took a deep breath and tried to turn away. He couldn't be bothered by it.

He thought quickly and did the best he could to help this situation. He could go downstairs and drag her out and get her a cab. But if Miri sees this, it would cause a problem. And Jian would still be alone at home in rain if he does that. That option was out.

He called up Taehyung and asked him to get his ass over here and get Jian out of here. He can't give up on his mission. God knows how long it would take Taehyung to get here but Baekhyun can't do anything else.

He stared at her from upstairs, waiting for Taehyung to magically appear and take her home. Baekhyun was trying to not worry too much because he did the best he could and the rest isn't his fault.  He tried his best to keep his mind on his mission while watching over her for the next few minutes.

Mission..my mission.

..Lee Miri..

..Emerald ring..

....what is that bastard trying to do with Jian?

Baekhyun saw a very suspicious looking guy heading towards Jian at the dance floor. Baekhyun totally didn't like the look he was giving her. He didn't like his intentions or anything. Baekhyun kept an eye on him as he slowly approached her from behind and put his hand on her shoulder. Baekhyun slammed his hand against the glass and gritted his teeth. He was still trying to not lose focus.

Jian had turned around, looked highly unamused. The two of them talked for a little bit about something. At one point he slowly touched Jian's hair which she totally didn't like.

That was it for Baekhyun.

He was furious and he could not take it anymore.

Jian didn't know what was happening around her. She had one shot of vodka and now she was on the dance floor, drowning her sorrow by dancing mindlessly in a trance. She didn't know how much this was working but there wasn't anything else she could do to avoid the pain and the flashbacks. She does know that what she is doing is completely wrong and this place is dangerous. But there's nothing she can do for now.

Jian's trance was broken when someone from behind tapped her shoulder. Jian stopped dancing and turned around to a creepy looking dude standing behind her. He totally didn't look right. Jian was sober enough to understand that.

"Hey, little girl,"He said while smirking.

Jian narrowed her eyes. She already had too much in her mind, she doesn't want to deal with this now. She didn't answer.

"What's such a cute girl doing here alone in such a place?"

Jian still didn't answer, just stared at his hand that was on her shoulder. Because of that, he slowly removed his hand and chuckled.

"Wanna join me for a few drinks?"

Jian still didn't answer and kept glaring at him, hoping he would get the hint and would leave her alone before she loses it.

"Come on, don't be so feisty. You came here looking for fun, didn't you?"He said and slowly pushed her hair behind her ears and didn't remove his hand from there.