♥︎3♥︎

"What am I?"
♥︎

Sitting on your bed, you wondered what you could do to occupy yourself, and what happened.
"Okay, I was going to my hotel, but I got onto a different ride, bumped an old hag who was REALLY ugly, and then blacked out, woke up in my 'ride' to this place, 'Dracula' said this is a deluxe sweet for a 'monster' my size.... this doesn't make any sense"
You thought to yourself for a while before deciding maybe you should take a shower to take your mind off what happened.
But once you took one step into the bathroom and pass the mirror, you shrieked.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

"OH MY GOD..."
you were staring into the mirror, shocked that you didn't see yourself, or atleast, parts of yourself.
You can still see your clothes, and your shoes on your feet, but the rest of your body was replaced with a void of nothing,
It's like if someone wore your clothes, but had no visible features at all, in fact, you wonder how you didn't notice your hands missing this whole time.
"I'm invisible."
Trying hard not to hyperventilate, you recall the many hints.
"'Nice to SEE YOU' 'Monsters of all sizes' Is this what Dracula was joking about? It isn't funny at all!"
You sighed,,, and looked at the red summer dress you took with you.
"I guess I can look around this... hotel..."
you quickly slip on the red dress and wear some converse and quickly reach for the door handle.
"Well HEllo sweetheart!"
You stop in shock seeing a small head on the handle.
"Mmmmmhmm! Aren't you a SIGHT for sore eyes!"
You roll your now nonexistent eyes and open the door and close it behind you and quickly to the elevator.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Standing in the elevator filled with different creatures, your thoughts of them being from the monster fest you've been in.
"Exxxcuse me!"
A pair of glasses came in your view, as you shared a similar glance. Standing shoulder to shoulder, a purple pink hue sweeped over his glasses.
Good thing that you are now invisible, as a heat came to your face....
"You.... you are-!"
"Invisible? Yeah, it gets people, 'are you a floating pair of glasses?' That really shouldn't be a suprise."
You gulped and looked down, ashamed of asking.
You both step out of the elevator and bumped a bit against the pair of glasses.
"Hey!"
The glasses were raised just a bit above you, and only realizing something.
"You're like me...." you muttered, as you poked to come in contact with the nonexistent skin of the glasses.
"ACK! DONT TOUCH ME!!!"
You apologized but yet you felt something inside.
The glasses quickly walked away, only for you to follow him.
"WH... WAIT!"
"Hey Drac, so who needs a tour of the place?"
Dracula looked up from a clipboard, and looked at the glasses.
"She's right behind you, Griff."