♥︎2♥︎

"What am I?"
♥︎
I raised my head up from the ground of the carriage, as it halted to a stop.
"We're here, miss!"
The door swung open and I crawled up from the floor and grabbed my luggage only to gaze at the large castle like hotel, radiating golden lights urging me to go inside, I looked around,
"These must be just highly detailed costumes from the monsterfest!"
I then went through the revolving door and gazed in awe of the architecture of the large castle, as I looked around the different types of ghouls, monsters, skeletons, and zombies everywhere, all whispering among themselves as they gazed on me in curiosity.
I waved at them and smiled, not thinking too much of it.
I then walked up to the reception, and pressed the small metal bell.
"IM COMING!!!"
I stood there, looking behind the reception seeing the different sizes and types of keys all lined up across the wall.
"Hello, how may I help you?"
I looked up at the receptionist only to see a pale, black dressed man, fangs peaking from his mouth and slick backed black hair...
"Oh uhh... i just wanted to check into the hotel?"
The man, focused on you as you felt pressure on your shoulders.
"Of course, every monster is welcomed here, now then, for someone of your size, I'd recommend the deluxe sweet, here is your keys, you pay once you leave."
The man handed you the keys as you nodded.
"Thank youuuu mr...."
"Dracula, Count Dracula."
"Haha funny." You commented as you put the keys into your pocket.
"Well, it was good to SEE YOU!"
That finally let a couple of giggles and laughter around you, of course you being oblivious.
You chuckled along, and then quickly went to the elevator...
♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎
"856,,,,,857,,,,,,879,,,, aha!!! Room number 987!!!"
You opened the door and awed at your room, of course it held a shower, a large bed with velvet sheets, and black pillows.
You felt a buzz as you then looked at your phone, a recent message popping up onto the screen.
"Oh no..."
'Dear Miss. Y/N,
Unfortunately, your room has been unoccupied as you haven't arrived since yesterday, not to worry as someone quickly took that room in your place.
Thank you.'