Gathering People and List

Tony and Pepper are currently having lunch together with Rhodey when suddenly someone dragged them into one huge place likely a theater.

Tony looked around as he saw some of his ex friends and the kid and also the more people also there.

"I'VE BEEN FALLING FOR THIRTY MINUTES!" Loki shouted as everyone jumped while Thor sighed at his brother.

"Um, Stark" Natasha called.

Before Tony can react,

"Tony!" Bruce said.

"Bruce"

"What happened? Where are we?" Sam asked.

"I have no idea" Steve said as he winced while holding his ears.

"Rogers" Rhodey said and Steve looked up "Colonel Rhodes, Tony and Mrs. Potts"

Both Pepper and Rhodey instantly protected Tony from him and Bucky, Steve frowned.

"What did you do? Where the hell are we?" Rhodey asked.

"I have no idea! I just woke up in my apartment then boom I'm here" Steve explained.

"You were in your apartment, Steve?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah"

"Um, Mr. Stark?" a boy called Tony and everyone looked at him.

"Okay, this is getting weird. I get it if Tony, Bruce, Thor are here but who are you?" Clint said, pointing to the boy.

"I'm Peter Parker," Peter said.

"Pete" Tony gets closer to the boy "you okay, kid?"

"Yeah, sir. I'm currently finishing my homework then this" Peter explained.

Suddenly,

"Hi, handsome and beautiful people!" a voice made them jump.

"Who the hell are you?" Bucky asked.

"Calm down, Bucky bear"

"Do not call me that!" Bucky protests and Sam chuckles.

"Sorry, I'm dragging you into my theater room but you are here to reacting many things since all of you just fictional characters and do not exist in my world"

"WHAT?!" Everyone jumped.

"You guys are in my control but in a good way and I promise no hurting feelings or something. I'm a good girl"

"Okay, Miss Voice," Peter said.

"And who exactly is here? and ''What are we reacting about?" Natasha asked.

"The people who are here are yourself, Nat. then we have Bucky, Sam, Peter, Steve, Tony, Loki, Thor, Bruce, Clint, Wanda, Vision, Shuri, T'Challa, Fury Strange, Pepper, Rhodey and Scott" the voice said "and maybe I'm going to add some people later"

"Oh great" Tony muttered "I'm in the same room with a person who almost killed me" Tony said.

Steve frowned "I'm sorry, Tony"

"Who's the person you're going to add?" Fury asked.

"Quill, Rocket, Groot, Nebula, Mantis, Gamora, Drax and Carol" the voice said and Fury's eyes widened "they are from space btw"

"Don't you dare bring her," Fury threatened.

"Or maybe Goose" the voice smirks and Fury becomes pale.

"Well, let's we started"

Steve saw Tony take a seat with Peter following with Rhodey, Pepper then Sam take a seat with Bucky. Loki decides to sit beside Strange, Bruce and Thor. And there's Wanda and Vision, Clint, Fury and Natasha. Following with Shuri, T'Challa and Scott. Steve frowned as he didn't see that none of them won't to sit with him. Tony notices it however and looks around.

As much as he hates Steve for what he did, sometimes Tony still misses him. Being with Steve longer, Steve who cares with him. Beside Rhodey and Pepper, Steve who used to be there with him. Tell him to sleep enough and eat as he doesn't stay at his lab more. The way he acted in Siberia may be Tony being overrated since he knew it's not Bucky's fault, he was brainwashed and Steve tried to protect him since he only has Bucky after Peggy dies.

It's the time I should forgive him?

"Steve" Tony called him.

Everyone stopped for whatever they did and Steve looked up,

"You may want to sit here?" Tony offered him.

"Tony, you okay?" Rhodey asked.

"He almost killed you," Pepper added.

Steve almost walked into them until a worthless, killer, Stark hates you came through his mind and he shook his head.

Steve stopped his walk "I can sit there" he said pointed the small seat bit far from them "thank you for the offer, Tony"

Tony frowned as he watched Steve walk to that seat and he turned to Bucky "why are you not with him?"

"I think Steve wants me and Sam to get along since he knew about us," Bucky said.

Looking at this, Tony sighs.

"Maybe I'm going to do that," Tony said as he stood and walked closer to Steve.

"Tony, what are you doing?" Steve asked when he saw Tony being stubborn and decided to sit beside him.

"You used to be my company then I'm going to be your company, whether you like it or not" Tony said as he sat down.

Steve looked at him for a second "thank you, Tony"

"Peter, do you want to move?" a voice lady interrupted "I can move you with Bucky and Sam if you want to"

Peter looked at the couple "I don't want to be their third wheel" he said.

"Come on, Kid. It's okay" Sam said.

Hearing that Peter did and sitting between Bucky and Sam.

"So, it's sorted now. Steve with Tony, we have Bucky and Sam babysitting Peter, Loki with Strange, Bruce with Thor, Rhodey with Pepper, Clint with Natasha, Wanda and Vision and then Scott with Shuri and T'Challa"

"Nice," T'Challa said.

"Okay, there we go!"

List that I'm going to do are:

TFATWS: the Big three, SamBucky rolling over, Sam with Isaiah, Captain Sam, them in Madripoor, SamBucky being domestic in Sarah's boat, them in therapy, Bucky being free, New Cap, Walker killed someone, Karli's died, the last fight, and more Sambucky things

Spider-Man Hoco: Vulture, Peter's vlog, building collapse, Peter's ditched Liz, Toomes find out about Peter, the ferry, and more maybe.

Spider-Man FFH: illusion, PeterMJ, the foundation, water element, fire element, Beck's betrayal, EDITH, and London.

Endgame: Natasha's death, Tony and Steve in 1970, 2012, Tony's death, Steve's oldie, the huge battle, Morgan, invented time travel, Tony met Howard, Steve lifted the mjolnir, Thor killed Thanos, Captain Marvel saved Tony, Spider-Man came to the rescue.

Infinity War: Loki's death, Peter's hair, Squidward take Strange, infinity stones explained, snapped, Gamora's death, Stormbreaker, Thor with the guardians, Steve's entrance, them in Wakanda, the battle, Spaces, Ebony Maw, Vision's death, WandaVision in Scotland.

Ships that I'm going to react to : Pepperony, SteveTony, SamBucky, PeterMJ, SteveBucky, BruceThor, WinterIron, and WandaVision.

Random: some of Glee episodes (ya know Holly on it), Lip Sync battle, Mean tweets, the banter of mackie, Tom and Sebastian.

OOB (Out of the box story): Steve's childhood, Steve's past, Tony's childhood, Peter's childhood, Steve's mysterious story, and more.

There are some random stories in some chapters that probably will put some trigger warning on it.

"You guys ready? We started with reacting to the ships!" the voice said.

"About time," Sam said.