Chapter 2

DayShawn POV

Yo yo yo yo yo wuz up every body its yo boy Shawn...damn where do I start...

I'll just put it like this my name DayShawn Martin in 18 and the sexiest nigga u will ever meet. I'm heavy in these streets but best believe a nigga  get his education before anything ya feel me....but anyway back to me. I work hard to get what I want and to be where in at now. I been in these streets since I was 15. My mom threw me out after a fight she had with one of her men about having to take care of me. My mom kicked me out and move that stray dog ass nigga right the fuck in. I never knew my father or any other family so I turned to the streets. One day when i was walking home I seen a guy surrounded by 2 guys with guns pointed at him and what looks like his body guards down on the ground fighting for their life. I had just bought a 9mm two days ago and decided to help the man that I didnt even know out. I walked around the end of the building and look around the corner. I could still hear them arguing and the man telling them that if he make it out they were dead...when I seen one of the men walk away to the car I took that chance and went up behind the other guy shooting him 3 times in the back. Once he fell the other guy came running and I turned emptying the rest of the clip through his chest. I hurried and help the man get his hands free. When he looked and noticed everybody was dead he grabbed me and pulled me to his car speeding the whole way as we left the scene.

I guess we were far enough away cause he spoke for the first time in what seem like 2 hrs. What were you doing in the ally....I was just walking trying to clear my mind......well I really appreciate what you did for me back there you have a lot of heart and I like that...no problem it seem like u needed some help....so where do you stay....well I use to stay in berrywood until my mom kicked me out for her nigga 2 days ago I been on the street ever since...I guess he felt sad cause he told he I would never have to worry bout a place to stay or money in my pocket to provide for my self. From now own just call me Jay. That was 3 years ago and im still working for jay. Speaking of work its almost 7 I gotta get up and get ready for school so I can make this money afterwards.

I got up and took a 15 min shower since I was running late. After doing all my other hygiene stuff i went into my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a pair of true religion pants a black polo shirt wit a purple horse and my black and purple jays. I put on my Rolex grab my phone keys and wallet then put on my black snap back. I walked down stairs and got into my 2015 BMW. I was running late so I sped off to school blasting my music and smoking a blunt.

When I pulled up to school I had just finish smoking. Before I got out I sprayed my polo cologne and grabbed my back pack, which I only use for fashion. I got out and I seen my boys standing in our usual spot and walked over to them. Wuz up yal.....wuz up Shawn nigga u running late, my nigga Quon say..I know man lost track of time....we was just chillin before the bell rung and I notice this fly ass Honda pull into the parking lot.