♥︎1♥︎

"I'm not sure what happened or not,,, but the moment I stepped into those woods I felt different."
♥︎
You were always discarded and felt invisible to everyone around you, you couldn't find love as no one really knew who you are.
Cast aside, in the shadows, where you can be unseen.
Looks never really mattered with you atleast, your hair being whatever you wanted, baggy to slim clothing, it was all up to you.
Until your parents kicked you out and decided that you needed to get a life, and what better thing to do is to go on a vacation.
You smiled, as you saw that your phone buzz saying that your ride was almost here.
You looked up and looked around, of course it was the Monster fest that happened in your town every year, big balloons of goons, monsters of all types, and everyone there dressed up like if it was Halloween.
You were on the outskirts of the town, but still saw the large balloons and chanting of people in the streets celebrating.
At last, your ride arrived, atleast... what you think it was...
it was a black box-like carriage with gold outlining an the driver being unseen, the door swung open as you then went inside with your luggage and sat down.
"Next destination; the hotel!"
You assumed that was the driver as the the carriage carried you away to the forest, rapidly, you held onto your seat and held onto dear life.
Suddenly, the carriage stopped to a halt as if it hit something,,, or someone.
"HEYYYYY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!!"
You opened the door and saw a short lady with a wart on her nose pick up a broom and a little dandy purse,
The driver cleared his throat.
"Oh sorry miss! I was just-!"
"Don't you dare apologize! Oooo look at the little lady right there... as punishment, I'll curse upon you little lady as you were the one to book this ride!"
You quickly shut the door, but that didn't help as a green ball of light quickly went inside the vehicle and hit straight at you, only to hear a loud cackling and a swoosh before blacking out.