P R O L O G U E

It has been months when Kimetsu no Yaiba manga ended and I still can't move on. The manga gave me undying feels until now. The author made me sob too much when my favorite characters died and sometimes wished that I could enter in this story and protect my babies.

I secretly dried my tears and smiled. I wish I could fake up this emotion. Whenever I read this story, it felt like I have a very intimate connection to the characters that even if I'm a human, I could get hurt. Or am I being delusional?

"I still couldn't forgive the author for killing him. He's just a fourteen year-old boy! Who just regained his memories, and then what—you killed him!!" I cried again for my baby's death.

I glanced on my phone which has Hashiras as my lockscreen. I could feel another pang when I glanced at my favorite character with his usual resting cute face.

"I would trade anything for you, baby. Just to save you, just to make sure you live." I sobbed.

I would even give you my soul, over and over and over again just to make sure you'll live. You still got a long road ahead of you. You deserve to live in a peaceful and free from demons life. — You sacrificed your life, for what? Just to defeat that freaking demon?

"Don't get me wrong baby. I'm proud that you sacrificed your life for the sake of saving the humanity, but in exchange—you lost chance to be with Tanjiro and the others in a beautiful and kind new world with the demons."

I glanced at the mini character plushie of him, I just can't help but wish to live in that world. I don't mind dying for him, just give him chance to live and I'll be happy from the bottom of my heart. — I lied down on my bed hugging his plushie.

"I'll protect you." I whispered before closing my blurred eyes seeing Muichirou as the last thing before sleeping.

__

Uggh. My head hurts. My eyes hurts. It might be because of crying over and over, not moving on with his death. I just can't seem to accept that he was forsaken to experience the world where he even gave his life as a sacrifice.

I massaged my forehead when I noticed that something's wrong with my body. I am not wearing the clothes that I wore when I got to bed. My hand seemed delicate which is not because my hand is always thick and always worn out for studying and working at the same time. — I sat down wondering when my clothes changed from an oversized shirt to a juban kimono. I grabbed my hair and it seemed different as well?

"Did I transmigrated to someone's body?" I whispered. But if I did transmigrated, what happened to my body? My real body?

I feel fine but I don't think this is my body, my room nor my life. This seemed to be a lady or someone rich that values the traditional houses here in Japan.

"Are you awake now?" someone entered in my room which made me glance at her.

She's a young curvaceous woman with fair skin and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

"K-Kanroji Mitsuri?" there's no doubt that this isn't her.

"Hey, is that how you greet your older sister?" she asked.

"O-Older sister?" I asked again.

There's no freaking way! Did I die in real life and transmigrate here?! If so, where's the real soul of this body? Did she die and I—out of nowhere entered her body?

"Are you still sick?" she sat next to me and put her palm on my forehead. "I'm sorry for asking you to take care of someone the same age as you. I couldn't refuse Okayata-sama."

Okayata-sama! I really did transmigrate here in kimetsu no yaiba world. But am I too lucky that I have one of the major supporting character as my sibling. But what does she mean that she asked me take care of someone the same age as me?

"How old am I?" I asked.

"Eleven. Are you really alright?" She asked. I'm Eleven. If so, the person that I am taking care of is the same age as mine. Who is a character that was taken care by Okayata-sama at that age?

"Muichirou." I whispered.

"Don't worry about him for now. Iguro-kun is taking care of him at the other room." she answered when I said his name. She patted my head and slowly run her fingers through my hair.

He's still alive. Muichirou.

I'll protect you no matter what.

__