[ An Assistant for Me ]

"You want it?"

A voice flinched Jin who about to pick the red flower that's look so attractive for him. But got startled when he heard a deep husky voice of someone. He suddenly turned at the speed of light while completely paled of panic face.

Purple guy!

"I'm sorry did I make you sacred?" Namjoon asked wirh a little genuine smile.

You think?

"No, I - I mean not that ... Nope yeah" Jin stutter but ended with nervous smile. It was Night when Jin hoping for Namjoon to come like the last time..so he waited at same corridor where he met him for the first time but Devils play.. Namjoon wasn't found. So being sleepless and hopeless, Jin just walk around the garden while admiring the plants and trees. Even tho it was night, the light gives more adore to the plants.

"Do you want it?" Namjoon asked while pointed the red flower on the plants. Jin looked at flower and back to Namjoon. "No, I'm just looking around... No-thanks"

"Aish...Don't be" Namjoon smiled and leaned closer to Jin while tip toed to pick the flower for him. Jin balls eyes scanned Namjoon's Manly Man shade..an inch gap distance from him.

Namjoon give the flower to Jin who took it from him. Jin just screaming inside but he act like cool outside. Atleast he guess Namjoon doesn't notice that. He smells the flower while wided his eyes big. Namjoon find it cute, "It's hibiscus"

Jin turned to see Namjoon as they both started walk around the garden. "We make tea in that and it's favourite tea for prince."

"Oh" Jin said and touch the top of the leaf " I saw more colors in it. But only red here"

"Yeah, the garden guy planted the red one...anyways hibiscus is useful and it's not mean for color issues"

Jin understand of Namjoon's mind, that he loves good not care about nothing else. So he love someone but Not bothered about gender, in the end of the doctor's theory he is gay!

"So, another sleepless Night?" Namjoon bring him from thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm little sleepless. New place"

"Get used it. We never know how long you're gonna stay" Namjoon shrugged as Jin nodded "How is she?"

"Not up or Not slow" Jin used his hand ups and down. Namjoon sighs "The queen, she is Good Human, I don't think she deserve it"

"Everything happen for a reason, Maybe this leads to Good end" Jin positively assured "You talk like Doctors"

"Of-course I'm a doctor"

"Why you become a doctor?"

"I don't want to say that I need to save human's life but me being interest and curious about our Human body so it leads me in that profession"

"Honest answer, I ever heard from any doctor"

"How many doctors You met before me?" Jin obviously not to ask that, but he did it.

"Only you"

Jin immediately turned to Namjoon who already looked at him, Jin could see the dimple on his cheeks damn, His dimple. He looked away as his ears turned red.

"This is how you trap?" Jin asked and bit his lower lip,

"Oh! Did I already trapped...I thought it's hard to get"

Jin giggled and Namjoon laughed at him. They both start to walk further more to look around.

______________