[ The Match Maker ]

"Very Good Morning to you all. It's pleasant to meet you" Jungkook said to interview and he wear brown long coat with white shirt and his bangs on his forehead perfectly fitted on it.

"Your Highness....we heard that you're  planning to visit the old school and children It's that true?" Some reported aksed him.

"Yes it is. Soon I'll visit the schools and colleges too" He politely said.

"Your Highness....Christmas is approaching us. Is there any special events?" Anither reporter raised his question.

"We will let you know soon" Jungkook assured. Jungkook clearly ignored  all of the questions about the random stuff apart from country related. His Mind goes around on his Mother's will. And he make sure to tie the lie up when people asked about the queen.

"Your Highness...when will you going to Marry someone?"

It was unexpected and Jungkook was taken back but he need to lite up the scenario. He just smiled nervously and shaked his head "Not Now"

Soon, he thanked the press and reporters for the time they took to ask questions. He marched to his royal car along with Yoongi. Yoongi noticed the Jungkook's expression how it changed once they said about Marriage stuff.

_________________

"I decided to make him marry to someone who he loves" The king said to Yoongi who stand infront of him with polite manners they are in library as the king hold the book which is wrote in pencil love you Mom and he could judge it was Jungkook's book. It was Jungkook's habit. When he finish reading the book, he wrote this and puts back to that place.

"That's what My wife wish was...And I really need to do that for her" Mr.Jeon said and traced the word then closed the book. He looked at Yoongi for any assurance because Yoongi knows better than his father.

Yoongi was practically a brother to Jungkook, he was there in every step Jungkook took. Jungkook was there when yoongi's lost his Mother. Yoongi had mental break down on it. Jungkook was the one who helped him to come through it. So that's how yoongi was so conscious about Jungkook's life.

"We will do as your wish Your Majesty" yoongi bowed at him. "Can we infrom this to Prince about this..?"

"Of course...and He need to agree on this" he smiled "Apart from everything, Jungkook need a love life for a long journey"

"Your Majesty" Yoongi called " I've been  known about the Match maker" yoongi told him.

"Match maker?"

"Yes your Majesty" Yoongi took the tab and typed something on it then shows to the King "So, He is the person that bring parties to-gether and made them in relationship between others" he showed the browser to the King..

"Then call him, we will arrange thing for Jungkook"

"But your Majesty, Why don't we ask Frist to Prince then we will call the Match Maker" Yoongi politely said.

"Yoongi, He is not gonna say No to his Mom's wish" The King said and stoodup from his place "Call The Match Maker"

_________________

" and then I read your favourite book which you keep telling me to read. It was interesting but end was so boring." Jungkook said while sips the tea and puts beside the table then looked back to her.

"Wake up Mother, I can't wait to tell you everything" Jungkook said and hold her hands "I met someone yesterday, He was different...his Name is Jimin" Jungkook smiled but stopped at the same time.

"Jimin...Ji.Min" He mumbled and marched to exit the room. He runned around the palace to reach the back yard. He climbed down at the backyard which already dark and it was exactly same as yesterday.

Jungkook stand on the same place and looked around the place and the dark forest too.

"Maybe he didn't. . . " he heard a same dry leaves step feets again. Jungkook don't know but he was smiled at the sound.

"Jimin"he called out but he got no reply. "I know you are there" Jungkook said and sat on the wooden bench.

"Ahhh"