chapter thirteen

"but i don't want to eat." she says.

"well tough, mom says-

"i do not care. now hold this, i need to go pee again." she hands him the bags of marshmallows.

"what? again!?" he asks.

"yep." she nods, skipping off to the bathroom.

she sees the long line outside the girls bathroom and it wasn't like she actually needed to go, she just wanted to get away from wills and the party for a little while.

so instead, she walked into the handicap bathroom but before she could close and lock it, a foot stops the door.

"hey, let me in." mike smiles, peeking his head in.

"what are you doing!?" she exclaims but still opens the door wider for him.

"wanted to see why you're running off." he says, shutting the door and locks it.

"i'm not running off." she crosses her arms over her chest, "mhm." he hums, "so you still mad at me as you were last week or what?"

"i was never mad at you!" she denies.

he raises an eyebrow at her, "yes you were. after the fake couple date."

"oh, that. well, i'm passed it. i cried about it and realised you kissed me and it's over with because it's not like my first kiss will come back. maybe i'll just save my second one." she shrugs.

"but what if your second gets stolen again?" he asks, taking a step closer to her.

"and who would want to steal it?" she asks as he steps even close to her where they stay face to face.

"i don't know.... maybe i would." he whispers lowly as her breath hitches, "you wouldn't. why would you kiss me again anyways?"

"i don't know..." he whispers, "would you want me to kiss you again?"

her lips presses into a thin line and stays quiet.

his hand makes his way to her chin and lifts her face up to face his.

smirking, he says, "something about you... there is just something about you." he leans in to kiss her as she gasps quietly and closes her eyes.

his free hand makes its way to her waist, pulling her closer as she whimpers quietly.

she couldn't believe this was happening. mike was kissing her!

the michael wheeler!

oh my god... the michael wheeler.

one of the most popular kids of the school! the guy that every girl fawns over!

why would he want her!?

so she pushes him away with a small frown, "don't use me... please." she looks up at him before walking past him and out of the stall.

running out of the bathroom area, she takes a deep breath before walking towards will, "i have period cramps, can we go home? please." she whispers in his ear.