Chapter 14

You woke up the next morning before Loki and decided to get ready for the day. It didn't take long for Loki to wake up after you left the bed.

"Morning darling" His morning voice was to die for.

"Morning!" You replied cheerfully.

"Someone's in a good mood" He sounded surprised.

"I may have been in a car crash, but we're having a baby, our own baby. I deserve to be happy" You told him.

Loki could tell how happy you were due to the giant smile on your face and the way your eyes lit up as you spoke about the baby.

Loki just smiled at you in return and continued to let you get dressed whilst he read his book.

Once you brushed your teeth and showered, you proceeded to get dressed. You decided to go with a oversized jumper and a skirt, very unusual style for an Asgardian girl like yourself.

"I hear a congratulations is in order" A loud voice said from the doorway.

"So did Stark tell everyone about this baby then?"

"No just me, he thought as Loki's brother I should know before everyone else"

"Well thank you Thor" You told him as you went in for a hug.

"I'm going to be the best uncle in all the world" He announced.

"I don't doubt it" You laughed.

Thor finally left, leaving you and Loki alone once again. You sat down on the bed by Loki's feet and let out a deep sigh trying your best to hold back your tears. You let out a sniffle every now and again but nothing that got Loki's attention. You cleared your throat and went into the bath room closing the door behind you.

By the time you were in there Loki already teleported himself into the bathroom as well.

"Darling what's with the tears?"

You wiped your tears away as quickly as you could. "You knew I was crying this whole time?" You voice was shaky.

"Well... yes, I was just waiting for you to tell me"  He confessed.

You smiled softly at Loki and gave him a hug, you cried even more as he embraced you. "It's... it's just" You were struggling to find the words.

"You miss home?" He guessed.

"Is it that obvious?" You were worried.

"No not at all, I just know when you miss home" He told you.

"Do you think we can go home?" You asked nicely.

"Of course we can! We can go home whenever we like"

You let go of the hug and began to fix your make-up, as your mascara smudge.

"I'll go and tell Tony we plan to leave and then we can just go"

"We don't have to say goodbye?" You felt bad.

"Not if you don't want to, you've been under a lot of stress I'm sure they'd understand"

"At least let me say goodbye to Thor?" You pleaded.

"Say goodbye to who ever you want to darling"

You smiled in return and Loki walked out of the room to tell Tony that you plan to leave.

Whilst he was doing that you went off to find Thor and say goodbye to him, you would of felt guilty leaving earth without saying goodbye to Thor.

...

Thor was completely understanding with you leaving and had no problem with it at all, he was just glad you were safe and happy. You were back in your room waiting on Loki to return from his conversation with Tony, you were only gone twenty minutes so hopefully he should be back soon.

Whilst you waited you tided up your room so it was clean for the next time you visited, you also packed a few things with you such as your hoodies and jeans as you were pretty sure wearing corsets and dresses on Asgard would be quiet uncomfortable for you and the baby, you also grabbed some books to read as well as the books on Asgard were quiet boring sometimes.

Once you were finally done you sat down on your bed and waited for Loki.

"Ready" Loki's head peered from around the door.

"Yes, let's go home"

You got  up from the bed and walked out hand in hand with Loki. You called for Heimdall to open the bi-frost and within in flash you and Loki had returned home.