Chapter 6

Loki pulled away from the kiss "Some ones desperate" He teased you.

"Yeah I've been waiting 10 years" You joked to him as your lips crashed together.

Loki slowly kissed his way down your body, teasing you all the way. You groaned at the fact he was taking to long to fuck you, all you wanted was to feel him inside you.

He latched onto your neck and began to gentle suck on your collar bone, you could feel his hand slowly moving towards your entrance, his fingers teasing your fold just before he slipped them in.

A quiet moan escaped your lips. Fastening the pace of his fingers you could feel yourself about to climax but he stopped.

You looked at Loki in disappointment. "Awww can somebody not wait?" He teased you. You rolled your eyes.

"Don't worry my pet, you'll get want you want soon"  You slowly lifted your arms above your head so Loki could take your dress off, but you was soon interrupted.

They cleared their throat. "Sorry to interrupt but Stark wants us all in the lounge"

It was Steve, at least he had the decency to look away, you climbed off of Loki and straightened your dress out. "Alright will be right down" You told him as he left the room.

Loki gave you puppy dog eyes, "Don't look at me like that!" You laughed.

"It's not just you" You joked again.

That last sentence intrigued Loki, and he pulled you back down again.

"Loki we need to go downstairs"

"Just five minutes" He tried to persuade you.

"Loki no" You stood your ground.

He furrowed his brows at you, trying to make you feel bad. "After alright"

"Fine" He answered as he got out of bed trying to fix his clothes.

Once you and Loki were both sorted you made your way back down to the lounge and joined everyone in conversation.

...

"No clint by all means" Thor was gesturing at his hammer.

You had no idea what you just walked into but by the looks of things everyone was trying to see if they were worthy. Nat noticed you enter the room and patted the free space next to her so you join her and sit down, Loki on the other hand sat next to Thor.

Clint accepted the challenge and walked over to Mjilnor and attempted to wield, he was unsuccessful of course.

"Smell the silent judgement" You spoke as everyone else just sat in awkward silence not at all surprised by Clint's failure.

"Please Y/N, by all means" He moved out the way so you could have a go.

You hesitated, "Cap, why don't you go first"

The only reason you hesitated was because you didn't want to show everybody else up just in case you wielded Mjilnor as you and Thor both know one day you would be worthy.

Steve made his way over to Mjilnor and tried to lift it up, of course he also failed. "Right move, it's my turn" You finally had the courage to attempt the challenge.

You tried and it didn't move you tried one more time and it shifted from the table, you and Thor look at one another in shock, but luckily no one saw.

"I've got nothing" You laughed it off.

"I have something... You are all not worthy" Thor began to speak.

The room filled with laughter as Thor threw his hammer in the air and caught it again, but then something crashing threw the walls stopped all the laughter.

"No... how could you be worthy" A sinister voice spoke.

Everyone stood up and drew their weapons, "Who are you" Steve tried to take control over the situation.

"I'm Ultron and you have something I want" This particular sentence was aimed at Loki.

"And what is that exactly" Loki stood in front of you to protect you.

"Her" Ultron pointed at you.

"After her!" He commanded his team of robots.

...

Robots flying everywhere and guns going off, everyone tried their best to protect you but it was no help. Maria Hill was down, Bruce and Nat got shot at and everyone else was on the other side of the room. It was the perfect time for Ultron to take you.

And take you is what he did, one of his robots came up to you and carried you away, leaving everyone including Loki at HQ.

"Y/N!" Loki shouted as you got kidnapped.