"I will cut myself.. Go.. Go away.." Xiao Zhan said and hold that glass on his throat.

Everyone become too much scared. Xiao Zhan was holding that glass too much near on his throat. Because of holding that broken glass tightly Xiao Zhan's hand start bleeding.

"Ok.. We won't come.. Put that glass down first please.." Wang Yi Zhou said this time.

"NO.. Go away.. Go away.. All of you go away..." Xiao Zhan shout again while trembling.

Carman Lee was seeing everything silently. She was quite invisible here. Because of everyone standing in front her and she was sitting on wheelchair. Xiao Zhan didn't see her. Carman Lee start thinking something. But she, herself don't know if it will going to work or not.

"I said go away.. I will truly....." Before Xiao Zhan could finish his sentence Carman Lee cut him.

"Xiao Huer..." Carman Lee said these words quietly.

Xiao Zhan stop shouting. For few minutes he seems like trying to remember and understand something. By seeing Xiao Zhan's reaction everyone turn back and look at Carman Lee.

"Why you are keep shouting baby son?" Carman Lee asked while getting up from chair.

Carman Lee come in front everyone while walking. When Xiao Zhan see her. That broken glass slowly fall from his hand. Xiao Zhan look at Carman Lee so tiredly and confusedly. He seems like trying to remember something. But he can't remember. Few minutes later his eyes become wide.

"Mama Lee..." Xiao Zhan said.

"Yes Mama Lee is here.. But you're being a bad boy.. Why you are keep shouting?" Carman Lee asked while going near to Xiao Zhan.

"I. I.. I... They are from orphanage. They.. They come here to take me away Mama Lee.." Xiao Zhan said.

"No one will take you away.. OK? No one will take you away.." Carman Lee said while wiping Xiao Zhan's tears.

Xiao Zhan immediately hug her tightly. Everyone become too much shocked. They were looking at them silently. But in between this Crystal Zhang suddenly realised something.

"She saved him from the orphanage. Also.. Also she was with him from the beginning.." Crystal Zhang mumbled while crying.

Now others understand what's going on exactly here. Lu Jian Min caress Crystal Zhang shoulder. What a weird faith! One mother is crying for her son and another mother is hugging her son. This feeling is killing Crystal Zhang from inside.

"Aren't you shocked after seeing Lee like this?" Shen Xiao Hai asked to Wang Yi Zhou.

"Why I have to be pretend shocked? I know from the beginning there is something fishy. And your wife is Carman Lee. Why I have to be shocked then?" Wang Yi Zhou asked.

Shen Xiao Hai slowly nod his head with a *Sigh*. Crystal Zhang wanted to go near Xiao Zhan while her expanding hand. But Lu Jian Min stop her.

20 Minutes Earlier Incident End.

Wang Yibo don't know in which matter he should react. Xiao Zhan is hugging his mother, this matter? Or his mother is standing by herself, on this matter?

Xiao Zhan's focus was on Carman Lee all the time. In between all this Xiao Zhan didn't notice Wang Yibo already came back and standing at door.

"Mama Lee.. Do you know YiYi is coming soon?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Yes I know.." Carman Lee answer while breaking the hug.

"Xiao Zhan..." Crystal Zhang mumbled.