Murderer

Sorry this chapter is kinda short XD
Cheetah didn't know what she should feel. She didn't even know what she was feeling. She was looking into the music room. Cheetah could see Quicksand playing the drums. She could see Storm moodily radiating thunder clouds in a corner. Finally she could see Kakariki swirling around the room with her scales changing to vibrant shades of yellow. She knew immediately if she went over Kakariki she wouldn't be judged, as for Storm she knew she would definitely be judged, and Quicksand... Well she had no idea. She desperately wanted to know more about him. Why did he stand up for me??? Millions of questions ran through her head. Whoa whoa slow down, She thought I can't get to close to people. I'm dangerous. Cheetah sighed. She couldn't handle dealing with any trouble, not after those flashbacks. Not after having to relive killing her twin. She went over to Kakariki, "hey watcha doing?" She said as confidently as possible. Kakariki beamed at her as Cheetah was the best person she had ever known. "Dancing of course!" She laughed. "Join me!" Cheetah quickly backed away. "Um no. Definitely no dancing for me" she said not even knowing how she would dance. Kakariki grinned. "Your definitely not getting out of this" Kakariki grabbed her talons and dragged her across the room. Cheetah reluctantly tried dancing but it ended up in a weird tangled mess. Kakariki tilted her head at Cheetah, "oh you've never danced before. Well try start with just tapping your tail along to the beat" she said still smiling. Cheetah spent a few moments tapping her tail then she got the beat and boldly copied Kakariki.

10 minutes later Cheetah couldn't help noticing Quicksand walking over to Storm whilst grinning dopily. He tugged on Storms wrist till she finally grunted and followed him. He brought her over to the drums and showed her how to do it. Cheetah felt a twinge of jealously and longing as she watched. What am I feeling? No stop being mushy, brain! Cheetah didn't turn away quick enough to see Storm starting to laugh as Quicksand cracked a joke. What?! How?! She felt anger surge through her but she quickly pushed it away. Kakariki tilted her head, "what's wrong?" She followed Cheetah's gaze. "Aha!" She grinned, "Romance!" Cheetah looked at kakariki, startled. "EW no! No no no! No way! Absolutely NOT!" She yelped. Kakariki turned a triumphant shade of orange with shining purple splashes at the same time as Cheetah went an ugly green.

Cheetah quickly went back to dancing to distract Kakariki. She could tell she hadn't convinced her but it was worth a shot. To her credit Kakariki didn't say anymore. Cheetah continued stumbling around the music room like a delirious giraffe on stilts for about 5 more minutes before she couldn't handle it anymore. Storm was grinning whilst using the drums and it seemed as though she was actually happy. Is this even possible? Cheetah found herself glaring at both Storm and Quicksand. I hate this. I'm leaving. "I have to go to the bathroom" she muttered to Kakariki. She saw Kakariki giving her a pitying glance and felt even worse.

Cheetah spent a while crying in the bathroom trying to figure out what was wrong with her. She didn't even LIKE storm that much. PLUS there was no way she should even get close to anyone at all. Suddenly her thoughts went spiralling back to Kakariki. Oh no! What if I hurt her! She sheathed and unsheathed the deadly barb on the end of her tail. "I hate this!" She scowled at the toilet. The toilet glared back at her. Why is the TOILET judging me? Cheetah spattered venom over the cubical door. She peeked through the holes in the door to see concerned blue eyes staring at her. "You feel better now?" Kakariki asked.
"Yeah kinda..." Cheetah said.

"What are the teachers gonna say?" Kakariki asked grinning. Cheetah had no idea, she could just imagine the head masters face.

You'll kill her too, you monster, she'll end up just like Gold. Cheetahs brain whispered. I won't!

You can't stop yourself. Your a murderer.

It's in your blood.