t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival

Start from the beginning

"Uh, why aren't you on the ride with the others?"

"Because, I know you don't like heights so I stayed behind to make sure you were okay alone."

Chaeyeon sighed, "I'm fine being alone for five minutes Sunghoon, you don't have to watch over me like I'm a child."

"I never said you were," he turned his head and gave her a small smile before looking back up at the ride. Chaeyeon kept her eyes on him for a second too long.

"If you keep staring at me I might have to stare back at you," Sunghoon turned to look back her, his eyes catching hers. Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes before looking away.

Once the ride ended, the others made their way towards the two.

"Why didn't you go on the ride Sunghoon?" Jake asked.

"I had to go to the washroom really bad, so just went and I seen you guys on the ride so I stayed by Chaeyeon till you finished." He jumped up from the bench, turning so Chaeyeon can too.

"Let's go on a ride that Chaeyeon can go on, how about the bumper cars?" Bomin suggested. They agreed and made their way towards the line.

They went around the carnival for a couple of hours, stopping after a while so they could sit, eat, and relax from all the crazy and nauseating rides. Chaeyeon of course skipped out on all the tall, scary looking ones of course, but she did ride the carousel.

"Oh, the carousel! Come on let's go on that one!" Chaeyeon shook Naeun's arm.

"The carousel? Are we children Chaeyeon," Soojin laughed. Chaeyeon pouted, crossing her arms.

"Let's go," Sunghoon walked up to the line not waiting for anyone else. Chaeyeon followed behind Sunghoon, not looking back. Everyone shared a glance with one another, all thinking the same thought.

It was now almost eleven o'clock, the sun has started to set and the bright carnival lights have glowed beautifully. The bunch finished eating and was getting ready to go on the last of rides for the day.

"Hey, how about the Farris Wheel? We can watch the sunset and the fireworks for up there." Yena suggested. Everyone nodded, knowing it was the final step for the night to get the two to finally end their over due fight.

The stood, waiting for their carts to pick them up. Jaebeom, Naeun, Niki, and Jake went on the first one. Bomin, Mina, Soojin, and Youngmin on the second on. Jungwon, Jay, Sunoo, and Heeseung were next along with Sunghoon, Chaeyeon and Yena.

Sunghoon, Chaeyeon, and Yena quickly sat down on the ride, waiting for the man to lock the door. "Wait! I left my phone with Jungwon," she quickly jumped off, whispering something to the ride operator. He nodded and shut the door.

"What? Where you going Yena!" Chaeyeon yelled, but the ride started to move up. She sighed before sitting back, clutching the railings. "She's the reason I even went on this death trap of a ride, and now she ditches me alone." Her eyes closed tightly.

"Hey, just take a deep breath in. It'll be over before you can think about it okay." Sunghoon reached over so he can grab her hand but she quickly pulled her hand away.

"I don't need your comforting right now Sunghoon, I need to be off this stupid ride." She looked up yelling.

"I just wanted make you feel better Chaeyeon,"