Thor's Sister

In which you're reunited with your soulmate

I've waited millennia for this day to come. I rushed through the crowd of frightened people, hoping I'd get to her before she killed another soul. As I reached the front, an older woman kneeled in front of her, crying and trembling.

I looked at the woman I loved, silently begging her to have mercy. The moment she recognized me, her hard facade faded. She dropped her crown, her hair hanging down in front of her face.

She looked exactly as she did the day I lost her. So delicate and lost. Moments passed before I finally walked to her and brought my hands up to either side of her face. Her eyes closed as a tear dropped down her cheek.

"My love," I spoke. "You're still so beautiful."

I looked back at the crowd and waved my hand once. We were now in Hela's old bedroom in the kingdom. Odin hadn't even had it cleaned since we were last here. Another wave of my hand and the mess cleaned itself up.

"Y/n," she spoke with a weak voice. "My Y/n. I thought you were dead."

"That's what Odin wished you to believe," I sat on her bed. "He had me locked away until the day he cast you out."

Shock inundated her face. And then anger. She turned away, her crown coming back into view. "I will exact my revenge onto those that he loves most. I've already gotten rid of his puny, moronic sons. It's time for his people to get a-"

I interrupted her. "Hela," I turned her around to face me. "You mustn't let your father control your whims. He's dead, love, and I'm here."

After a few moments she hugged me, her chest falling and rising as she sobbed in my arms. For being such a revengeful person, she was honestly a cry baby.

After she'd been cast away, she was the only thing I lived for. She was the only reason I chose to survive. I knew that one day, she'd return to me and I was right. Holding her here in my arms was exactly what I'd been imagining for thousands of years.

"Can you stop crying and just kiss me?" I asked. Hela chuckled before finally landing her gorgeous lips upon mine.

She melted onto me like honey, our hands intertwining, our bodies, our minds, and souls binding. Our lips parted against each other's, her tongue slipping it's way into my mouth repeatedly. My chest filled with longing, knowing how much I missed this.

"Is that a tear?" She asked as we separated. She wiped a single tear from my face.

"I've done nothing but think of you," I spoke through a choked voice. "I've done nothing but wait for your arrival. There were so many times that I thought of just giving up and letting the other witches take my life but I couldn't. I had to wait for you."

"And I'm glad you did, Y/n," she smiled. "What would I do without my soulmate?"

————————————