Forms

Name:
Nickname:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Ultimate:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory:
Additional Information:

Name: Fire Marble
Nickname: Kaki (Water Marble), FM
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Ultimate: Female Boxer
Personality: Cold, Moody, Stubborn, Friendly, Helpful, Lazy (formerly), and Grumpy (a little and a bit)
Likes: Sushi, her twin brother Water Marble, boxing, and playing any guitar and ukulele.
Dislikes: mean people, someone who hurt her twin brother.
Backstory: She lives with her twin mother and their abusive mother, she doesn't care if she can't join being a boxer what her mother said since she wants to be a boxer like their father. And she became a boxer and won a tournament. And she always protect her twin brother to avoid being bullied.
Additional Information: She have the abilities like Demon Portal, Flying, Fire Ball and Telekinesis since she is a fire user. And never mess with her or her twin brother.

Name: Water Marble
Nickname: Enkai (Fire Marble), WM
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Ultimate: Storyteller
Personality: Shy, Sensitive, Ambivert, Gets easily scared and friendly.
Likes: Her twin sister Fire Marble, macarons, stories that depends on what type he likes and calm and relaxing music.
Dislikes: Swear words and mean people.
Backstory: He lives with his twin sister Fire Marble and their abusive mother. He wants to be a storyteller but his mother said it's for girls and he also ignored her advice and move on to become a storyteller what he wished for to become.
Additional Information: Never swear infront of him since he is sensitive to those words and Fire Marble might beat you if you hurt him. And he is a water user.