Prologue

Amelia's P.O.V

"Watson, come here a second" Commissioner just called me into his office, that can only mean one of two things. One I'm getting a case or promoted or two, I fucked up on a case and am about to get my ass handed to me but option two is nearly impossible as I am Amelia Watson and as a Watson, we never fail a case.

"Shut the door behind you" I take a seat in the chair seated in front of his desk, "You wanted to see me, sir?" I can feel my nerves beginning to bubble up as Yagoo, my boss looks through a case file. "Good work on your case, the suspect has been charged and processed for the murder but now we have a new case, a big one from BSI (Beuro of Super Investigations)" Yagoo slides the case file across the desk in my direction as I look at him in astonishment, "You mean THE BSI wants us to do one of their cases?!"

Yagoo simply nods with his hands folded on the desk in front of him, "More specifically they asked for you to be leading the case" I freeze in my tracks while reading the case file and look up to see Yagoo smiling at me, "You're also being promoted to Captain, congratulations kid" I look at the man as if he had just grown two heads. "Ok ok back up a bit, the BSI asked for ME to be on the case of a super?!" Yagoo nods and takes a sip from his coffee while relaxing into his chair.

"And I'm also skipping two ranks and going straight to Captain?!" Yagoo once again nods and hums, "You'll still be referred to as a detective and will still have the work of a detective, the only benefits of the promotion is the paid upgrade, the title, the merits, and how it looks on your record"

"Well, anyway back to the case, who's the super I'm supposed to investigate?" Yagoo hands me another file, this one with bold red letters stating 'CLASSIFIED' with the BSI insignia at the top of the folder. "We got the biggest case of the century on our hands here Watson, maybe you'll finally outplay your great grandfather"

I hum with furrowed brows and open the file only to close it right back after, "No thanks I'm good, have a nice day sir" I stand to leave the room but am stopped as Yuujin, who I didn't know was there, blocks the door with crossed arms. "Fine fine I'll do it but if this super so much as hums in my direction I will not hesitate to put a bullet through her skull" Yagoo puts his hands up in a surrendering-like way.

I huff and slip past Yuujin who stops me once again, "You have your own office now, by the way, second-floor it has your name on it" I look back at Yagoo who was me away and immediately make my way up to the second floor, the room is pretty easy to spot as it's the only room that doesn't look plain.

(Don't feel like explaining the room it's literally her normal room in streams, also think of this as a time skip)

"Alrighty now for this case" After everything in my office has been properly set up, literally just needed to set up the computers and files, I sit at my desk, pulling out my recorder to make logs, "Log number 984, today's date is the 23rd of March, year of 20XX and I have just been assigned the case of Y/n L/n also known as Nymphosa or Sirena"I pull up the digital file on the BSI case.

Legal Name: Y/n M/n L/n

Known Aliases: Nymphosa, Sirena

Species: Originally human

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Natual h/c, suspected dyed f/c

Eye Color: Natual e/c, suspected changed sf/c

Height: Natual 5"4' , suspected 5"9'

Race: Previously Japanese-Amerian, Now unknown due to false skin pigmentation and defective DNA test

Last known relative(s): Mother [Shinohara Yui ](deceased)

Father [ Uchima Tasuku ](deceased; murdered)