Chapter 3: The Locker Room

Start from the beginning

"Would you stop being so weird if I let you look?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Pardon?" I gasped.

He glanced down to his exposed torso then back up to me, "If I covered my eyes for 10 seconds and gave you the option to look, will you stop being so twitchy?"

I crossed my arms, huffing a breath "I'm not twitchy"

He grinned "Yes, you are" then he covered his arms over his eyes and leaned his head over the back of the couch, facing the ceiling. "I'll do it anyways and you'll get to look if you want to or just stay stubborn and curious"

I was not going to look.

"One..."

I could do this, I could sit here and not look.

"Two..."

He's probably peeking, seeing if I'm gonna break-which I'm not going to do.

"Three..."

His eyes do look very covered though, so it doesn't seem like he is peeking.

"Four..."

It's not like he would know if I did or didn't look.

"Five..."

Halfway there. I can do this.

"Six..."

I can't do this, it's too tempting, and I'm too curious. I flipped my eyes down his very impressive chest. Has he always been this fit? No way he has. His V line looks like it could cut me if I got too close, not that I would go anywhere near there. Just like I totally wouldn't want to trace my fingers up his very defined abdomen, over his pecs, down his broad shoulders.

"Nine..."

I should've looked earlier so I would've gotten more time, damn my stubbornness.

"Ten, times up Granger" He moved his head back to a normal sitting position, and removed his arms from his face. "What'd you think?"

"I didn't look"

He shook his head, "You're a little liar today aren't you?"

I sat up straighter "I'm not lying-"

"Save it, Granger, you pick at your cuticles when you lie" he said pointing to the hand that was, indeed, picking at my other hand's cuticles. I rolled my eyes while he smirked and moved from the couch back over to his cubby, finally deciding to finish changing.

***

Once Draco finished changing, the others soon arrived.

Nott, Adrian, and Zabini eyed me curiously from my spot on the couch, and Draco who was in his training gear, but they didn't comment on anything.

When Flint entered he let out a long sigh when he saw me "Bloody hell, what're you doing in here Granger?"

I stood from my spot, letting Nott have that seat next to Goyle. "I thought I should be included in these meetings, I might not play, but I do have things to say that could possibly benefit you all"

Flint plopped in one of the chairs near me, then motioned with his hand to go on, but he looked like he didn't have much interest in what I had to say.

Yet, I still wiped a smile and started "I spent the majority of my time last night going over previous reports of past games from all houses. I recorded the stats they listed for each player, main tactics from each game, and even more little tedious things such as how many bludgers were hit from each beater"