18 - scarlett johansson

It was raining outside like it had been for the past few days, and you were just staring out the window drinking a cup of coffee peacefully. You had blankets and pillows all over the couch and the tv was on, though you weren't paying any attention to it as you enjoyed the relaxing feeling and sound of the pouring rain, and Scarlett found it adorable. 

You hadn't even noticed she walked into the room as you lost deep in your own thoughts. She just admired you for a couple of minutes until she finally walked over to you. You heard her walk over and you looked up at her and smiled, putting your cup of coffee on the table next to the couch. 

She smiled back at you and sat down, tucking a piece of hair that was in your face behind your ear. " What you thinking about? " she asked softly and you just shrugged. 

" Just about how happy I am that we can finally spend some time together in peace " you said and rested your head on her shoulder. She kissed your forehead and put her arm around your shoulder. " I'm glad too, baby " she said and you looked up at her again, still smiling at her. 

" I'm hungry " you blurted, earning a small laugh from Scarlett. " We had lunch like 30 minutes ago " she said and you shrugged. " Meh " you said plainly. " Okay, how about you find us a show or movie to watch and I'll order us some food, how does that sound? " she suggested and your eyes lit up and you nodded. " Perfect, thanks " you said and pecked her lips.

She giggled and stood up, she grabbed your hand and gently kissed it. " Anything for my angel " she said and you blushed as she walked off to go find her phone to order something for you both.