angry waverly

Waverly Earp-Haught was the official nicest person in Purgatory. She was always cheerful and smiled even when she had problems of her own.
As the history teacher of Purgatory High students loved her for her motivation and cheerful personality.

But today she was furious. They have been trying for a new baby with Sheriff Nicole, which meant lot of hormone injections and stressful appointments with specialists.

Nicole was calm and supportive but today the hormones took over Waverly.
A very annoying student made a homophobic reply and this made Waverly snap. She sent the student to the principle and left the school as soon as her lessons were over.

She was supposed to pick their daughter from daycare but called her sister to take her for an aunt afternoon.
'Sure babygirl! Alice will have fun with Willow. Go ask sheriff haught damn to give you some orgasms and ease the stress'
' not funny wyn. But thanks for taking willow' waverly thought maybe Nicole could help her. She is calm and understanding. Her job requires her to calm people down.

When she entered the Homestead Nicole was already waiting for her with a cup of warm tea.

"Hey baby. Are you ok? Wynonna told me you are upset.' Nicole kissed her wife's forehead and looked at her with concern.

'I'm fine. Just these hormones...and that bratty boy...I am a little stressed' waverly hugged her wife tightly.

'Hey I made you some tea. We can watch a movie or take a ba...' Nicole was cut off mid sentence.

'Fuck me.' Waverly demanded with eyes full of lust and anger. She needed some release and quick.

'Whoa...alright...shall we go to the...' Nicole wanted to move to the bedroom but the small brunette grabbed her hand and pushed her to the dining table.

'Right here.' Waverly started kissing her wife's neck and unzipped her pants.

Usually Nicole was more in control but she loved this side of hwr wife.

'Yes. Ma'am' Nicole spread her legs wide for better access and braced herself on the table.

'Mmm you feel so good" waverly moaned as she felt Nicole's wetness.

'Use me baby. I can take all your anger' Nicole whispered to her ear.

'You are so sexy. You are the daddy most of the time but now you are my bitch." Waverly pushed 2 fingers in deep.

They both moaned at this roughness.
'Yess just like that' Nicole was close to the edge.
Waverly kissed and nipped her neck as her fingers were moving hard and fast.
Waverly knew she was close so she used a little motivation ' come for me baby' she whispered to her ear and bit hard.
'Ahh fuckkkk' Nicole came hard and waverly's skillful fingers helped her ride out her climax.
Nicole laid on the table panting.
Waverly kissed her with passion.
'Mmm baby that was incredible'
'Shh. I'M not done yet.' Waverly said with a firm voice. She kissed her way down Nicole's fit torso. Kissed and nipped her breasts through the shirt.
She kneeled before Nicole and pulled down her pants and trousers in one motion.
Nicole looked down and saw a dedicated and admiring wife looking at her like a piece of meat.
'Mmm I need to eat my dinner. Looks delicious.' Waverly bit her lip as she looked up to loving brown eyes.
'baby kids need to piss you off more often' Nicole joked but was cut short by waverly's tongue on her wet folds.
'Mmmm tastes amazing' waverly moaned and licked every drop she could reach.
'Aww baby' Nicole gently put her hand into brown locks for encouragement.
Waverly pushed her tongue inside and licked the clit. She kept a steady pace and changed her rythimm from time to time.
Nicole was in cloud nine still blissed from her first orgasm.
She felt the second one approaching and pulled Waverly's hair. Waverly bit her folds gently and this sudden sensation pushed her over the edge.
'Awww right there waves.'
Waverly lapped up all the juice and kissed her way up to her spent wife.
' you are so amazing Nicole Rayligh Haught. Always know how to make me feel better.' Waverly kissed her cheeck gently. All the anger was gone.
'Always here to serve and protect.' Nicole kissed her wife's forehead gently.
'Do you want to take a shower so I can pay you back?' Nicole got back to her senses and wanted to give all the love and attention to her wife.
'Well a shower sounds good' waverly grabbed Nicole's hand and they moved to the shower.

'After a very satisfying shower waverly put on some clothes.
'Wynonna will drop Willow by any moment. Prepare for interruption.' She warned her naked wife to get dressed.
'Alright..alright...I owe her one' Nicole mumbled and hoped waverly will get angry soon.
'2 weeks after their angry afternoon waverly showed her 5 positive tests and told Willow she will be a big sister.
Their journey together continued and Sheriff Nicole Haught was thankful every day for her angels.