Prologue

She was an overthinker, Amy Baker. He was Marcel Collins, a famous popstar who was once in a band called Differention. Now you may think: "Did Amy and Marcel fall in love?". Spoiler alert: they didn't fall in love.

The story began when Amy was born on the 27th of March in 2004, Marcel was born in 1994 and was 10 by the time Amy was born. His life changed in 2010, when he participated in Chamber 16, a British talent show, and got in the famous boyband Differention. There he met Leo Burk, which many people thought that was the love of Marcels life. Yet, we still don't know if they had a relationship or not.

But let's go back to Amy's life. She wasn't even 1 year old yet when her parents decided to move to Canada, because of a huge opportunity for her dad. Amy didn't remember much of the 7 years she lived there, but she did know that she loved those 7 years and had a great best friend named Molly. Amy went on beautiful trips to Nipika and went back to the Netherlands when someone from her family had a birthday party. Then, in 2009, the family Baker bought a dog and they named him Tiger.

A few years later, 2011, they had to move back to the Netherlands again and because they didn't have a house yet, they had to live with Marieke's grandfather (the dad of her dad) for a few months. Another few months later, they finally found a house in the outskirts of a village called Haarzee.

She went to the elementary school in Haarzee and when she followed Junior and Junior high in a village called Haarmeer, she met amazing people, including her best friend Carolyn Fogle.

Skip forward to 2020, because that was when the worst and best thing happened in her life. The worst thing was covid-19, I think we all know about that virus now, and the best thing was when Carolyn introduced Marieke to the song "strawberry lipstick" by the one and only Marcel Collins. And that is when the good parts of her life started.